New Seats

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Section 101, Row N, seats 4 and 5.

Section 204, row J, right at half court. My new seats almost exactly duplicate my new seats, as I was in the last row of the lower bowl at Scottrade, also at half court. Actually, row J (the second to last row in the building) was the first row of the upper section where I felt that the railing of the upper bowl didn't partially obscure my view of the court. Did anyone else notice the same thing? I almost picked aisle seats in the first row of 215, but the person on the aisle would have to lean forward the entire game to avoid looking through a bunch of wires. By the way I thought the entire process was handled extremely well, and there were still plenty of great seats when I got there, as long as you had realistic expectations.

isnt 114 behind the bench? i.e. rickma will have his back to you most of the game.

if you recall he sits to instruct the players and faces the bench in time outs and he stands a lot; it was a toss up to be behind or across from bench

205 Row D seats 7-10

Granted we were there to spend $1600, but the process was nice and the people were nicer. Green seats with NO FRICKIN' CUP HOLDERS IN THE ARMRESTS! Wide bodies are not going to be happy with those things digging in like spurs......

There were wide body green seats and there were skinny red and gold seats. I got fat man greens.