Billikens in Media

AMDG

Funny debate on 920 right now... who is better Mizzou or SLU. One Mizzou caller came unhinged ripping SLU. Another caller posing as both a SLU/Mizzou fan (where have we seen this act before) claims there is no way SLU could hang with the "athletes" from Mizzou. :lol:

Funny debate on 920 right now... who is better Mizzou or SLU. One Mizzou caller came unhinged ripping SLU. Another caller posing as both a SLU/Mizzou fan (where have we seen this act before) claims there is no way SLU could hang with the "athletes" from Mizzou. :lol:

The Steve who called in is the dip who writes into the Post all the time complaining about SLU.

I mean, Mizzou's athletes have dominated Vanderbilt, Georgia, and LSU recently.

Its not even a debate. Mizzou is an average team (very flawed) that may play themselves into the NIT while SLU is a top #20 team that will make the NCAA Tournament and be favored to win at least one game.

Oh boy...they are trying to make us a "havoc" style slogan.

I could care less about appealing to the casual St. Louis sportsfan. I guess its a good thing to be able to complain about people jumping on the bandwagon though.

Is he the doofuss who goes by Sepahcs on the Post websites. That dude is a real tool.

Most people over there believe Sepahcs is a post dispatch plant used to drive up hits

I post over there but have that dude on ignore. He ruins every thread on that site.

Most people over there believe Sepahcs is a post dispatch plant used to drive up hits

I post over there but have that dude on ignore. He ruins every thread on that site.

He claims to be a Notre Dame fan with no allegiances to any local team. He's also functionally illiterate.