Billikens in Media

AMDG

Search "Einspanier" on StLToday and you'll probably get 20 or more hits on Anti-SLU letters to the editor in the sports section. He's so pathological he must have been rejected by a former SLU co-ed or something.

His hate of SLU goes back a long way. Back in 1998, he wrote a letter ripping on SLU and Hughes and saying mizzou was better, yada yada.

Dad/Willie somehow got a correspondence going with him via mail and when we were in Atlanta for the NCAA tourney dropped a post card in the mail to him. For those of you that remember, mizzou missed the NCAA tourney that year...

His hate of SLU goes back a long way. Back in 1998, he wrote a letter ripping on SLU and Hughes and saying mizzou was better, yada yada.

Dad/Willie somehow got a correspondence going with him via mail and when we were in Atlanta for the NCAA tourney dropped a post card in the mail to him. For those of you that remember, mizzou missed the NCAA tourney that year...

That's awesome.

Sepahcs (aka Syphilis) once claimed to be a SLU grad. I don't believe that and I don't believe he's a PD plant either. He's just someone with real problems. I too have him on ignore. It's great when no one quotes his krap when replying.

And I remember Einspanier writing letters to the Post dissing the Bills for several years, way back in the Spoon Era included. He just don't like us.