Today's practice

Billiken75

Tommie did not play today and he was not even in attendance. Nothing else new to report. I thought Kevin played the best he has all year and Luke looked really good.

Starting Lineup for Tuesday I believe will consist of:

DP

DB

AD

VN

IV

Brad told JJ he could be whatever he wants all he has to do is put forth the effort. That is all I got.

I said last night I saw him walking around with the players hanging out. Maybe he was just getting checked out today or something. He didn't have anything assisting him as far as walking or anything yesterday. My guess and hope is that he was just at a physicians getting something checked out to be safe. But I really do not have a clue. I apologize for the confusion.

If that is indeed true this is very disturbing news. Here we are with our best recruit since Hughes and a team with depth at guard finally and then this potential setback? Lets just hope things aren't as bad as originally thought. I for one will pray for better news!

I appreciate legitimate efforts to inform, but your post was shameful. Clearly no Billiken coach told you of a possible ACL injury or anything else related to the knee. No coach would confuse a foot injury with a knee injury. Please refrain from such reckless posting in the future.

billikens.com has a pretty good reputation as message boards go. for you to post this under the guise of an insider was horrible to not only billikens.com, but the fans, the team, and the school and mostly tommy liddell and his family.

The fact that you are apparently not capable of responding without a vulgarity further reflects on your character. It is insulting to suggest (as you have done) that a Billiken coach would deliberately circulate a false story about a knee injury to Liddell. Your deliberately misleading post and your subsequent reply brings shame on you and tarnishes the board. This board has historically been a source of information, entertainment, and fellowship. Please respect the standards that have been followed by the overwhelming majority of contributors.

Volfan claimed that he/she spoke with one of the coaches and they told him/her that Liddell might have a partial tear of the ACL is his knee. His/Her posts have disappeared however.

"Praises we sing, to you our alma mater,

Praise to the white and blue.

Our hymn shall ring, in tribute strong to you,

We hail Saint Louis U."

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Andrew Latimer

Apparently the post has been deleted. In sum, Volfan, claiming inside information provided by a member of the coaching staff, suggested Liddell had suffered an apparent serious knee injury. The rumor made it onto Bernie's board. He checked with SLU and assured us that there was no serious knee injury to Liddell..only that he had a sore foot. He stated Liddell would be practicing Saturday.

That is beyond incredible. We don't need that crap on this board.

Volfan ... if a coach actually told you that... name him. Please don't say that you can't because if a coach actually told you that and it is not true ... something needs to be done about that coach. I'm sure that you won't give up a name though ...

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

You appear to be another vocabulary challenged poster who is unable to express himself without personal attacks and gutter language. Requesting that a poster refrain from making reckless, irresponsible posts seems a reasonable request. I (and I am sure I am not alone) frequent this board for information about our basketball team, not to be insulted. I suggest that when you resort to name calling and personal attacks, you are sinking to the level of Volfan, himself.