GDT: SLU vs Loyola-Chicago

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve had over one year to process this information but I still can’t wrap my head around ‘Blers. It’s beyond bad. Having to stare at it on the court every single possession while also listening to some 18 year-old girl shriek nonstop is driving me insane. Being subjected to Ford’s “coaching” and this team’s defense….im going to have a mental breakdown by the 16 minute tv timeout . 

2 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I’ve had over one year to process this information but I still can’t wrap my head around ‘Blers. It’s beyond bad. Having to stare at it on the court every single possession while also listening to some 18 year-old girl shriek nonstop is driving me insane. Being subjected to Ford’s “coaching” and this team’s defense….im going to have a mental breakdown by the 16 minute tv timeout . 

Suzie the Shrieker has brought her A game tonight. 

1 minute ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Dr. and Mrs. Chaifetz are present in Row 1 behind the SLU Bench. 

Are they close enough to shove a scarf in the mouth of that girl shrieking on the TV feed? 

It's not just one student, it's like 5 of them right behind the announcers. Loyola apparently got the dollar store headsets for the ESPN+ crew and the mics are picking up everything in the front row behind them.

Loyola fans are in our Twitter mentions saying it's been a problem for a long time and no one has made an effort to fix it. I imagine that if we're this sick of it after one game, they're losing their minds by now.

Adman likes this

For some reason, tonight feels even worse than umass.  

Ford obsessed wire meadows makes absolutely no sense to me.  Play Larry and the point, who cares.  We need points.  MM is a black hole