GDT: SLU v. George Mason

SLU Men's Basketball Game Notes & Information
Game No. 15 Saint Louis (7-7, 0-1 A-10) at George Mason (12-2, 1-0 A-10)
Date // Time Saturday, Jan. 6, 2024 // 1 p.m. (CST)
Location Fairfax, Va. (EagleBank Arena)
TV USA Network (Steve Schlanger, Tim McCormick)
Radio KMOX 1120 AM (Bob Ramsey, Earl Austin Jr.)
Live Stats GoMason.com
Series History SLU leads 11-4
Game Notes Saint Louis | George Mason

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cold, rainy day in my neck of the woods. Good afternoon to put on Rammer and Earl and hope sleep comes quickly.

Here’s a game within a game you can play today. At what point do you crack open your first beer or pour your first drink. 
10 minute mark

15 minute marlk

Halftime 

15 minutes left

10 minutes left

5 minutes left 

Final a celebration for an upset W or to drown your sorrows. 

5 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Here’s a game within a game you can play today. At what point do you crack open your first beer or pour your first drink. 
10 minute mark

15 minute marlk

Halftime 

15 minutes left

10 minutes left

5 minutes left 

Final a celebration for an upset W or to drown your sorrows. 

I’m doing “Dry January” so I’m going to be fighting the depression all alone. 

Dr Bird likes this

I am not looking for a win today, as Billikens have played like cellar-dwelling team and they are on the road. I am rooting for some improvement in key areas. Set some strong picks in the backcourt to get the ball over the timeline and discourage defenders plaguing our point guards. Once over the line, don't get lost in thought or weave, instead Initiate aggressive play soon to break down the defense via Hargrove, Jimerson, or Dalger. Get a good shot, draw a foul, or pass to open shooter and shoot with confidence. On defense, better three-point defense and generate a couple of turnovers. And keep executing in second half - no slowdown and no collapse. A win would be a bonus!

5 minutes ago, NYBilliken said:

I am not looking for a win today, as Billikens have played like cellar-dwelling team and they are on the road. I am rooting for some improvement in key areas. Set some strong picks in the backcourt to get the ball over the timeline and discourage defenders plaguing our point guards. Once over the line, don't get lost in thought or weave, instead Initiate aggressive play soon to break down the defense via Hargrove, Jimerson, or Dalger. Get a good shot, draw a foul, or pass to open shooter and shoot with confidence. On defense, better three-point defense and generate a couple of turnovers. And keep executing in second half - no slowdown and no collapse. A win would be a bonus!

You’re hired. 

1 minute ago, laker119 said:

Muted the TV announcers before the under 16 media timeout, might be a record.  They were talking about excuses we have cause of injuries 

What’s the score? USA is still on Fordham and LaSalle. 

3 minutes ago, laker119 said:

On the NBC sports app I am able to watch it.  Idk if I cracked a code or what.  It’s 10-7 Mason at the under 16 TO

I was starting to worry the free preview would run out before Fordham/La Salle ended.