GDT: SLU v. Loyola Chicago

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, dlarry said:

I thought TV start times were only for National games. 
I can’t imagine a game on Bally's and ESPN+ pushed it to 6.

If that network wants to show 2 games they will

1 minute ago, laker119 said:

Shows how bad Loyola is to be fair.  And I’d say we got a favorable whistle that half too 

We got a lot of assists from the stripes. Cut the turnover margin by quite a bit.

The A10 isn't particularly good and this looks like lower tier league teams duking it out.

Hot take: weakest point of this team is our point guard play. We have guys that can finish inside but goodness we can't get it there, and we can't stay between the basket and the assignment on the drive.

Just now, stmdragons said:

Somehow only a five point deficit. 

But we look awful. I have lost all hope in Ford’s ability to coach X’s and O’s. We may not have the best talent but for the A10 it can compete. I know Majerus spoiled us, but what we’re seeing is a mess. 

At my first game of the year. This team has zero semblance of an offense.  No desire to even attempt a low post game.  We can run something other than a pick and roll or the weave.   

3 minutes ago, Soderball said:

Hot take: weakest point of this team is our point guard play. We have guys that can finish inside but goodness we can't get it there, and we can't stay between the basket and the assignment on the drive.

Not really sure what meadows is bring to the team.  Bad defense, zero ability to get past his man, and soft @$$ passes.