Tatum & Beal

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Adman said:

A Chicago classic. They played it from the stage at their 2016 induction to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

It's always a favorite among the band, we love using it as a hype song.

On 7/24/2023 at 2:45 PM, brianstl said:

What is the plan to get the university's ratings back into the 80's and for it to stopped being passed by other Jesuit institutions?  Marquette, Gonzaga, Santa Clara and Loyola Marymount are all now higher rated than SLU.  Creighton, San Francisco and Loyola Chicago are all on the verge of passing SLU in the rankings.

I think constantly complaining about the university and basketball program is definitely going to help the rankings!

2 hours ago, SLUMedBilliken15 said:

I think constantly complaining about the university and basketball program is definitely going to help the rankings!

You have blue font yet what you say is somewhat true. 
If people are constantly complaining about the University rankings the people in charge will hear it and take notice.

If everyone is happy with the status quo why put in the work to change things. 

billiken_roy likes this

3 hours ago, SLUMedBilliken15 said:

I didn’t see it as complaining. I was legitimately asking the one person who has the most responsibility to make sure the people running the university on a day to day basis are addressing the institution’s standing amongst its peers.

To me that is a little more important than constantly complaining about posters on a message board.

Old guy and thetorch like this