Billikens.com: 2022 - 2023 Extra Tickets Thread

SluSignGuy

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday, February 18:

Davidson took out the Joeys at home by one.  Game was tied and the Joeys forced Watson to take the final shot.  He missed badly but Mennenga got the switch with Reynolds on him and rebounded.  I thought it was a phantom foul but Reynolds got caught.  Mennenga made one with one second left, then missed the second intentionally.  Brown's 3/4 court heave failed.

Umass pretty much crushed Rhodey in Kingston, winning by 24.  Umass got decent games from Luis, Gapare and Thompson and with Freeman dismissed from the Rams, Rhodey really only had Leggett and prayers.

VCU crushed Fordham in Richmond.  Game was over at half time with Fordham down 37 to 24.  Quisenberry was shut down.  Moore was outclassed and Fordham has no secondary scorers to make up for that.  DeLoach did play and played well.  He did not start but ended up with a near double/double with 11 and 8.  Nick kern made 8 layups/dunks.

La Salle lost at Mason by 4.  La Salle had chances coming down the stretch but could not hit the tying shot.  Brantley and Brickus went off but Oduro scored 25 and got decent help from Politte and Cooper.

Four games left in the regular season and the top three remain VCU, Dayton and SLU.  Fordham drops back into fourth a game behind us and Dayton while Duquesne is two back but has lost to us and Dayton.  The rest don't really matter ---- for now.  Fordham has to go to Loyola and Mason as well as host Duquesne who they beat earlier in Pittsburgh.  Duquesne goes to a surging La Salle and hosts Davidson before going to Fordham.  Everyone else has seven losses and Geedubya is at Bonaventure tomorrow.  Someone is coming out of there with their 8th conference loss.

@TaLBErt:  Tickets for what games?  Billiken games?  No.  The rest of the A10 season.  No.  Tickets to all sessions in Brooklyn?  Hell no (I can only take so much bad basketball and so much time developing 'roids in stadium seatings).  I have every game in the A10 on my sports package here in SoCenPA.  Right now, I'm booked for Brooklyn but questioning why waste the $$$$$ driving there, parking there, training into the city, subway there, hotel there, tickets there and food and drink there when it will all be on TV here.