2015 - 2016 Women's Basketball Team Thread

almaman

I like this idea. All season ticket holders should have coupons to women's game. Somehow the next women's home game is not until December 30th :huh:

Looking at the conference schedule, I would propose the La Salle game (Jan 23rd. Weekend game that does not conflict with Football playoffs).

I'd be in on that

Women's team is good. Really good. They have great team chemistry and have been playing some shut down defense. Sadie Stipanovich is incredible, and the freshmen are making solid contributions.

If they don't make the NCAA tourney this year, they most likely will next year. If I give May credit for anything, it would be the Stone hire.

Women's team is good. Really good. They have great team chemistry and have been playing some shut down defense. Sadie Stipanovich is incredible, and the freshmen are making solid contributions.

If they don't make the NCAA tourney this year, they most likely will next year. If I give May credit for anything, it would be the Stone hire.

I go to most games, and I'm very high on the program. But, they've played a very weak schedule. The A-10 had several strong teams. The WNIT IS a reasonable goal for the ladies. Anything beyond that is a real bonus.

They've only been in post season play one time.

Stone does everything right, good coach, recruits quality ladies, they outreach to the community, she supports the entire athletic program. The whole package.

I love Coach Stone. Nearly the exact opposite of Crews.

Lady Bills are ranked anywhere from 70-90 so far in the computer rankings.

This is an exciting team with tons of talent. I might get out to the game at SIUE if I can entice the wife with some cleveland heath before hand.

I love Coach Stone. Nearly the exact opposite of Crews.

Lady Bills are ranked anywhere from 70-90 so far in the computer rankings.

This is an exciting team with tons of talent. I might get out to the game at SIUE if I can entice the wife with some cleveland heath before hand.

I agree that Coach Stone is the śhit. The players love her and she is an absolute asset to the school and AD.