From STLtoday.com....

joe labs is the legendary brad schaper otherwise known as sepahcs, schapes and 300 other Notre dame loser usernames from stltoday.com. This ass hat works at centene graduated from SLU and The U High. Fancys himself as a soccer expert, savior of the Republican Party and all around village idiot who seriously needs to get laid, hopefully from a woman...

SLU is coming off two losses that were the largest by margin in the history of Chaifetz Arena.

Do you need any other evidence?

In the 20 years I have read this board you are without a doubt the biggest loser troll I have ever seen. You're a bitter person and you can't get over what happened to you. Time to move on.

joe labs is the legendary brad schaper otherwise known as sepahcs, schapes and 300 other Notre dame loser usernames from stltoday.com. This ass hat works at centene graduated from SLU and The U High. Fancys himself as a soccer expert, savior of the Republican Party and all around village idiot who seriously needs to get laid, hopefully from a woman...

Centene? Now this is getting interesting...

Alumni: go read soccer talk and SLU talk, current name he uses is BakerBoy, for current affairs he uses another name mostly Charles Nelson. It's like watching a train wreck, you really shouldn't but it's rather fascinating and sad at the same time. You really need to pray for people like him. I guess he didn't get into notre dame and feels tremendous hatred toward the school on his diploma....

No wonder y'all thought this guy was me lol

Regardless, he's right about Crews.

Thank you. And I am not anyone but myself. Why are you obsessed with thinking I am some other person? you guys are neurotic. I am only 29 years old and graduated from Chaminade and I am not bitter about anything... I just love SLU and this season has made me sick.

Thank you. And I am not anyone but myself. Why are you obsessed with thinking I am some other person? you guys are neurotic. I am only 29 years old and graduated from Chaminade and I am not bitter about anything... I just love SLU and this season has made me sick.

It's easy enough to say fire the coach. Who do you want to hire? And let's be reasonable, someone we could actually get and would want to take the job.

It's easy enough to say fire the coach. Who do you want to hire? And let's be reasonable, someone we could actually get and would want to take the job.

I've wanted Ben Jacobsen from Northern Iowa all along. I think with the pay raise he would get and conference step up he would take it. If he can recruit that team to top 15 in the country, he is who we need. Plus he preaches defense and the majerus offensive style. Top 5 defensive team in the country. Chaifetz needs to back up the brinks truck in his driveway and get it done.

+1

Is this about basketball discussions or BS conspiracies... And btw, I HATE soccer with a passion. Stop trying to pretend some idiot has come back because you cannot believe that a new person dropped in with facts that make sense. I just made a great case for Jacobsen. You ignored it with a dumb post. Talk BASKETBALL

I think the list of canidates has to start with Brad Underwood, Bryce Drew, and Howland. Howland might be unrealistic, but you at least have to make the call.

I think the list of canidates has to start with Brad Underwood, Bryce Drew, and Howland. Howland might be unrealistic, but you at least have to make the call.

When Howland was fired at UCLA in 2013 I immediately thought he should be our main target. He was extremely close to RickMa and considered him a mentor. It's unlikely to happen now, but I could've seen him being intrigued with the idea of following Rick at SLU.