GDT: DC Demolition

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McBroom with the ball at the end just proves that he's not a PG and doesn't deserve to start. He looked absolutely lost with the ball in his hands. A true PG would've made a play.

Now he'll head back to the hotel and take some shirtless selfies with a pouty face.

This is both hilarious and incredibly accurate

We saw the offense stall completely when McBroom was in the second half. He's still useful as a catch and shoot guy but not a point guard

Could not have said it better.

He's an asset when if he's open and doesn't have the ball. With the ball (and not just in that last play) he just can't do much. Doesn't see the floor well, doesn't have guard instincts, isn't a great passer, doesn't make quick decisions. He's an undersized SG.

Bartley should be starting at point from here on out.

In the last 2 minutes:

-Ash lost track of the shot clock - turnover.

-Gillmann missed a layup under the basket.

-Manning missed the front end of a one-and-one.

-Yarbrough missed the front end of a one-and-one.

-We couldn't get a three point attempt with the ball and 18+ seconds left.

I know we hit a few big shots in there and forced a couple turnovers, as well, but wow - that's a lot of bad plays from a lot of different guys. After playing so hard the whole game, I hate to see it get so shaky at the end.

They boys played well.

We are finding out who can play this game, the rotation is finally being set as some players have stepped up, have finally emerged.

We have a long way to go but this could be a defining moment.

Refs hurt us, we get 7 FT's, GW 34.

Lancona and Reynolds didn't play. They seem to have a hold on those 11 and 12 spots, although I still haven't found justification for Jolly's minutes and Agbeko still seems so far away.

So, it appears the rotation is 8 (McBroom, Bartley, Roby, Yacoubou, Crawford, Yarbrough, Gillmann, and Manning) with Agbeko and Jolly giving quick rests to rotation players. Interesting.

Lancona and Reynolds didn't play. They seem to have a hold on those 11 and 12 spots, although I still haven't found justification for Jolly's minutes and Agbeko still seems so far away.

Yeah...today we used Jolly for interior defense (he tried at least), which is not Lancona's forte. I wonder if Lancona would've gotten Jolly's minutes had it been a different matchup.

I don't want to **** on our parade because we played really well, but how many nights are we going to shoot 52% (11-21) from 3?

Not often but we played one of the 2 best teams in the conference on the road, battled through a 34-7 free throw difference, and managed to stay in that game in the last 2 mins.

Roby and Yarborough are studs. This team has a hell of a long way to go but tonight is why you get excited about the future.

Could not have said it better.

He's an asset when if he's open and doesn't have the ball. With the ball (and not just in that last play) he just can't do much. Doesn't see the floor well, doesn't have guard instincts, isn't a great passer, doesn't make quick decisions. He's an undersized SG.

Bartley should be starting at point from here on out.

not to pile on but; that steal? and then one on one to the basket instead of pulling back was a bummer.