Recruiting - 2018 class

NextYearBill

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Do it at Webster Groves or go on Channel 5 with Frank to announce it.  Not a huge deal, but this is just something I think should be the kid’s moment.

Everything they do is by design and has been planned since he was 8 & 9 years old.  You think Tatum has a manufactured public persona, what Ramey has done makes Tatum's pale in comparison.  Courtney hasn't quite lived up to the initial hype.  Now it seems like they are trying too hard.

8 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

Cringe

Yeah Ramey it's not "Go Horns". It's "Hook em' horns" or "Texas fight"

Wonder if UT will still pursue Cremo the Albany Grad transfer G?  If not maybe dominos fall and there's less G grad transfer competition out there for SLU.

Good class for Shaka 4 top 100, 4 star recruits 2 top 200.  His seat is heating up.

12 hours ago, Littlebill said:

I’m just celebrating that it isn’t mizzou

Texas offered more money.

Finally an end to his strange recruitment that I think had too many influences that probably made his recruitment not very fun and that is a shame.

I hope for great days for the young man with coach Smart and Texas.

Chill out. Gordon has been nothing but steadfast in his commitment to SLU.  Every rumor has been bull****. Quit reading into every teenagers social media posts. They mean nothing.

1 minute ago, thetorch said:

Chill out. Gordon has been nothing but steadfast in his commitment to SLU.  Every rumor has been bull****. Quit reading into every teenagers social media posts. They mean nothing.

Then why remove the pinned commitment tweet at this time, right after the tweet about considering options?

I hope you’re right and it’s nothing. But I think it’s reasonable to discuss it, and it’s reasonable to be fearful about the meaning of it all, especially after we’ve been so conditioned for disappointment over the last four years.