Bills @ Duquesne

b.hayes

some guy is real pissed at JJ on twitter haha. handled it well and cody even chimed in

1. Hey @jjett5 check the grammar in your Twitter bio you illiterate #Scrub #1.0GPA

2. . @jjett5 you grabbed your nuts and made eye contact with me. Tighten up you gay as bruh

3. @mdentinger4 maybe next time. At least u were a good cheerleader lol

4. @jjett5: @mdentinger4 maybe next time. At least u were a good cheerleader lol” you flop like a little ***** dude

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some guy is real pissed at JJ on twitter haha. handled it well and cody even chimed in

1. Hey @jjett5 check the grammar in your Twitter bio you illiterate ###### #Scrub #1.0GPA

2. . @jjett5 you grabbed your nuts and made eye contact with me. Tighten up you *** as ###### bruh

3. @mdentinger4 maybe next time. At least u were a good cheerleader lol

4. @jjett5: @mdentinger4 maybe next time. At least u were a good cheerleader lol” you flop like a little ***** dude

You have to love internet tough guys.

Damn. I just checked that dudes twitter profile out. He really sucks.

Damn. I just checked that dudes twitter profile out. He really sucks.

I dont get it... like, really... I looked at his Twitter account and it isn't a troll account, its his real account with his real picture and real name that any employer or person can pull up. How can you act like that? If I saw a picture of a dude I was hiring doing a keg stand on his twitter I could ignore it, but if I googled this guy and saw his twitter I would automatically ding him regardless of his ability. People are so stupid.

I dont get it... like, really... I looked at his Twitter account and it isn't a troll account, its his real account with his real picture and real name that any employer or person can pull up. How can you act like that? If I saw a picture of a dude I was hiring doing a keg stand on his twitter I could ignore it, but if I googled this guy and saw his twitter I would automatically ding him regardless of his ability. People are so stupid.

Writing stupid krap on the internet never comes back to bite you in the ass.

Sincerely,

Bobby Metzger.

Writing stupid krap on the internet never comes back to bite you in the ass.

Sincerely,

Bobby Metzger.

hahahahahahahaha!

Some kids just don't get it these days. They think they're invincible and can post anything they want on social media without repercussion.

I know one Billikens.com poster who could probably offer his sound advice on this topic.

Just got in from Sr. basketball league & read the thread. I'm concerned for Billiken Rich - what is he on these days?

Bonnies up at the half. Great win for the Bills

The strange thing is I heard the only thing he was on was Flintstone vitamins. 2 Wilmas and a Barney sent him over the edge.

Hint #1 to Matt Dentinger: It isn't really kosher to use the term 'f*ggot' anymore.

Hint #2: Stop using the word 'bro' all the time.

Hint #3: Probably not a good idea to have your Twitter account public when you get into Twitter fights with college and pro basketball players.

Hint #4: Maybe you shouldn't tweet about how you 'just chirped a grandmother'

Hint #5: Grow the f*ck up and stop being such a do uche.

If Duquesne is supposed to be one of the worst teams in the A-10 this season, then I am pleasantly surprised at the strength coming from the bottom of this league. I watched Duquesne-VCU last weekend and they played tough even @VCU.