Ive never seen this before.

dlarry

Awesome performance by RMU. Their coach, Andy Toole, is 32 years old but that guy can flat coach. He's gonna be on people's radar after this.

Awesome performance by RMU. Their coach is 32 years old but that guy can flat coach.

I turned it on for the last 5 minutes.

He has some major stones calling that final TO in to set up an inbounds play from the corner.

Probably not exactly how he drew it up but it got them a good look and a little luck got them the win.

Went to and played hoops at Penn. Getting a lot of love on twitter tonight, this exchange between CBS' Jeff Goodman and Around the Horn's Tony Reali (went to HS with Toole) is a good gist:

Goodman: He is a stud. Honestly, a high-major program should hire him in a heartbeat. Love his demeanor, extremely smart. Can recruit.

Reali: If it's even possible to be a young Brad Stevens, he's that.

https://twitter.com/colin_dunlap/status/314215198963671042/photo/1

Robet Morris storms the court after an NIT victory.

Kind of odd.

I do like seeing Kentucky go down even if it it is in the NIT.

I not even sure where RMU is but beating Kentucky any year is kind of nice on your resume. Especially if your a NEC school.

I will never forgive kentucky for the 98 NCAA beating we took from them. Also stealing Josh Harrelson from us.

Kind of odd.

SLU stormed the court back in 1989 when we won the "Elite 8" NIT game against Depaul to advance to the Final 4 in New York.

Kind of odd.

We didnt storm the court but i remember singing New York, New York after beating DePaul in the 3rd round of the NIT one year.

I not even sure where RMU is but beating Kentucky any year is kind of nice on your resume. Especially if your a NEC school.

I never forgive kentucky for the 98 NCAA beating we took from them. Also stealing Josh Harrelson from us.

-we had our shot and declined to take it

We didnt storm the court but i remember singing New York, New York after beating DePaul in the 3rd round of the NIT one year.

I'm positive we stormed the court that year. There was a picture in the post the next day and my 10 year old brother (not Sshoe) was getting essentially trampled by one of the players in the pic.

Kentucky did not show up at all.

1/3 of the team was thinking about the NBA draft, the others know they will sit the bench next year now that Kentucky signed 6 of the top 20 ESPN class of next fall.

The Kentucky kids were not recruited with the notion "hey, you will get to play in the NIT if you come to Kentucky".

Calipari stated a few weeks ago that some of his players were not coachable. He then tried to smooth that over...

So good for Robert Morris, but I think most top 125 or so RPI teams would have beat Kentucky on their home court (Pittsburg for RM) last night. It was Robert Morris's Super Bowl, they canceled classes for Tuesday, playing last yrs National Champs.

Some super wise individuals understood this and took Robert Morris + 3 1/2 points.