Just looked at it and his stats:

12.4 mpg

6.4 ppg

75% fg

61.5% ft

1.8 rpg

1.2 bpg

0.6 turnovers/game

It's a small sample size, but those aren't bad numbers for 12-13 mpg.

So if his minutes are tripled to 36 mpg, he's averaging 18pts, 6rbs, and 3blks. Right? RIGHT?!

In all seriousness, someone has to be at least given a chance to be considered someone who could be great or is already terrible and won't get any better. I say give the man a chance. I may be overly optimistic, but I think JM will be very serviceable once he settles in to his expanded role this season.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IF we dont get my home boy randy, I think we should attack attack attack this dude dante exum. hes a 6'6 PG out of codys HS in aussie land. hes a 5 star so it will be tough, offers from unc gtown indiana but ive also heard teams like SMU and tulsa are high on his list. We need to tell him we produced the likes of kevin lisch (although hes black) and have cody talk to him. screw 6'3 when you can get 6'6.

IF we dont get my home boy randy, I think we should attack attack attack this dude dante exum. hes a 6'6 PG out of codys HS in aussie land. hes a 5 star so it will be tough, offers from unc gtown indiana but ive also heard teams like SMU and tulsa are high on his list. We need to tell him we produced the likes of kevin lisch (although hes black) and have cody talk to him. screw 6'3 when you can get 6'6.

This made me laugh.

I am an MBM. I watched Kevin Lisch for 4 years and never noticed that he is black.

Well what are we doing wasting our time talking about this Manning kid anyways? Agbeko should be ready to step in and start for us next year, averaging 12 and 8 a night, immediately. It's easy once you hit campus.

thank YOU!! i leave for a month, and all of a sudden JM is relevant? what in the wild world of sports is going on here????

First, prayers to the families of the dead and injured in Boston. Another senseless act of violence.

JC was reported to have said there would be two signings/commitments this week. I'm assuming RA (Reggie) is one of them. Any idea who the other one is? The kid from CA, Santili, or the transfer from Nova. I hope it's not the kid from TX, as he didn't strike me as even a potential D1 player. Not great stats, not great quickness, looked reed thin. Granted, kids develop differently, but the video on him indicated a great deal of work would be required.

The week is almost up and no news on a second commit. Just a guess, but maybe JC figured we could hear something from the kid from Cali following his visit last week. I guess he needs more time. Or maybe a second commit is lined up, but the paperwork is sitting on Biondi's desk. ;)

There hasn't been much news about the kid from Nova. It would be nice to land a quality guard next week and then follow it up Djambo time on April 30!

Agreed. I think Pitt is expressing interest in him now. You have to think other power conference teams are going to start sniffing around, especially if they have a late hole to fill (i.e transfer, early draft entry.)

I heard Kentucky was still looking to fill a few spots.

Maybe Pitt is angry that we are on the Villanova transfer as well...

Yeah, it's like they are f-ing with us. It's as if they are trying to get us to lock up RO quickly so they won't have any competition for the Nova transfer. It's an interesting coincidence that supposedly the only BCS interest in RO happens to be coming from Pitt.

Is no news bad news?

No news is bad news only if the no news isn't good news; otherwise, no news is just good news that isn't bad news and isn't being reported as news. Got it?

I heard Kentucky was still looking to fill a few spots.

They're supposedly holding one open spot according to this obnoxious KY fan I was having cocktails w/ last night. He's convinced himself there are 14 scholies for BB. Hell, I said, it's probably 15 at KY for all I know. In any event they're trying to land the Wiggins kid to add the rest of their stable of Mickey D AA's. Unreal. They will be awfully tough to tame next year, but at least that's two stone cold L's for our friends in Boone County.

They're supposedly holding one open spot according to this obnoxious KY fan I was having cocktails w/ last night. He's convinced himself there are 14 scholies for BB. Hell, I said, it's probably 15 at KY for all I know. In any event they're trying to land the Wiggins kid to add the rest of their stable of Mickey D AA's. Unreal. They will be awfully tough to tame next year, but at least that's two stone cold L's for our friends in Boone County.

They'll be tough to beat at all-star games, but against "teams" they will not be so dominant.

Watched him play in an all star game against some of the best U.S. players and he looked like a very good player. He played on a World team that with only a few minutes left were handily beating the U. S. team. He is a 2014 recruit.