ROLL CALL FOR BUTLER

RiseAndGrind

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going with a crew of 8. We have myself and four others heading up from St. Louis, one from Chicago, and two from Cincinnati. It's a mini reunion of guys from my day.

I have been told by the folks at SLU that there will be between 300 to 350 Billiken fans at the game. This includes 50+ students.

Anyone staying and tearing it up on Saturday night? We're all staying at the Sheraton downtown. Got reservations at St. Elmo's on Saturday, then hitting the downtown bars.

I am going with a crew of 8. We have myself and four others heading up from St. Louis, one from Chicago, and two from Cincinnati. It's a mini reunion of guys from my day.

I have been told by the folks at SLU that there will be between 300 to 350 Billiken fans at the game. This includes 50+ students.

Anyone staying and tearing it up on Saturday night? We're all staying at the Sheraton downtown. Got reservations at St. Elmo's on Saturday, then hitting the downtown bars.

We'll be staying in until Sunday. Staying downtown as well.

Whooooooa. My group of 8 has 4 from STL, 2 from Chicago, and 2 from Cincy.

We're staying Friday and Saturday night, too. Different downtown hotel. And no St. Elmo's.

Whooooooa. My group of 8 has 4 from STL, 2 from Chicago, and 2 from Cincy.

We're staying Friday and Saturday night, too. Different downtown hotel. And no St. Elmo's.

That's funny. We should have worked out some sort of carpool arrangement. What years was your crew at SLU?

That's funny. We should have worked out some sort of carpool arrangement. What years was your crew at SLU?

2001-2005. To put it in basketball terms: Romar's final season and Soderberg's first three. Our senior year was that 9-21 campaign. 4 couples; 6 of 8 of us went to SLU, the other two to Mizzou.

Just to give the people who are driving a heads up, the parking situation there is a pretty big disaster so I would advise you to get there early

Thanks for the heads up. Do you have any suggestions for parking? We're staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, which according to Google, is about 6 miles south of the stadium.

Also, is SLU hosting a formal pre-game meet up, or is everyone just heading to Average Joe's?

Also also, is it fair to presume they don't sell $2 pre-game beers?

Thanks for the heads up. Do you have any suggestions for parking? We're staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, which according to Google, is about 6 miles south of the stadium.

Also, is SLU hosting a formal pre-game meet up, or is everyone just heading to Average Joe's?

There's a SLU reception that was part of both the ticket-only package and the ticket-and-bus package, but both of those are currently closed for sales.

Formal Pre-game. I believe it's $15 for the pregame if you aren't signed up through the alumni association already

Your best bet for parking would probably just try and find a parking spot a few blocks away in the residental area. Actually, some people charge a small fee to park in their front lawn(not even joking). It might be a bit of a longer walk but it will be much easier getting in and out of Hinkle

2001-2005. To put it in basketball terms: Romar's final season and Soderberg's first three. Our senior year was that 9-21 campaign. 4 couples; 6 of 8 of us went to SLU, the other two to Mizzou.

We're 91 to about 98 range. End of Grawer's time and then Spoonball era.

Your best bet for parking would probably just try and find a parking spot a few blocks away in the residental area. Actually, some people charge a small fee to park in their front lawn(not even joking). It might be a bit of a longer walk but it will be much easier getting in and out of Hinkle

WESTY PARKS HIS CAR IN THE FRONT YARD. HAS SEX WITH HIS SOCKS ON. WAHAHAHAHA.