GDT: Crybaby havoc

bonwich

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a voice of reason on their board has a good post going, until he says that jordair jett played out of his mind and won't have games like that often. maybe he didn't know that he's our best defender, is scoring 10 pts a game and shooting 54% from the field as a guard?

a lot of denial over there. a few level heads, but mostly, waaa waaa waaa if havoc worked like it's supposed to we would have won.

BILLLLLLLLIES.

Yea I wanted to keep them under 60, but this game was never really in doubt after a great 1st half by our team. Jordair was on fire in the 2nd half so when VCU got within 11 in the 2nd half he got red hot. Not in our house VCU. Now let's take care of business on Friday against Butler and then wait for the rankings on Monday.

This is the best Billiken team in the modern era!

I agree. I know this might be opposed by the older fans, but I'd put this team against the Spoon-era teams anytime. I feel this is the most talented Billiken team, top to bottom, that the vast majority of us have seen in our lifetime.

Did that one totally incompetent ref actually charge at Rammer toward the end of the game? Someone needs to get that on tape and send it to the league office (perhaps appended to the three utterly ridiculous calls he made at the end, again perhaps with a note about checking the point spread and his cell phone records).

Did that one totally incompetent ref actually charge at Rammer toward the end of the game? Someone needs to get that on tape and send it to the league office (perhaps appended to the three utterly ridiculous calls he made at the end, again perhaps with a note about checking the point spread and his cell phone records).

Yes. Yes, that did indeed happen. It seemed completely inappropriate. That was during a run of absolutely terrible calls near the 4:00 mark of the 2nd half that appeared to be an effort on the ref's part to make the VCU loss not seem as bad as it actually was.

ha, just popped over to see the nonsense on their board. aside from being all butthurt rubbernecking at my sh!t, they're all up in arms about cody's blue hair. they can talk all the sh!t they want, he's draining threes, taking charges, and shtupping a hotter chick than most of them will ever touch.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: