A10 or MVC

wgstl

with temple leaving, I was talking with a few other people about what would be better for slu. I could go either way, what would you guys want.

Creighton and wsu, looks like they will be pretty solid for a while. in the a10 you have a steady X.

with temple leaving, I was talking with a few other people about what would be better for slu. I could go either way, what would you guys want.

Creighton and wsu, looks like they will be pretty solid for a while. in the a10 you have a steady X.

A10 and it isn't really close......

Should Sodie have offered Ahearn and Harrellson? O.K., enough of the tired topics, but I just wanted to say I love that three amigos picture. My only constructive criticism would be to make Jordair taller than Mike and leave KM in the middle.

Should Sodie have offered Ahearn and Harrellson? O.K., enough of the tired topics, but I just wanted to say I love that three amigos picture. My only constructive criticism would be to make Jordair taller than Mike and leave KM in the middle.

I found the pic on facebook, if i could change some things on it I would.