Wiz Top 25--1/26/12

The Wiz

Correct, half of this is just my schtick to have a few laughs especially with some of the naive kool aid drinking greenhorns like JBizzle09.

But the other half is reality, someone needs to present it sometimes around here.

And you said I was a fair weather fan, that hurt, my family and I had donated a lot of $$$ to SLU in th past, though not any more, and I did travel a ton, it was ridiculous for me to go to 5-6 games a yr and pay for season tickets. I gave some away but not too many were interested for a lot of those yrs.

I personally know a lot of so called Billiken boosters, and know OF a lot of others, who oh-by-the-way also have businesses that are a good match to take advantage of the environment and they can sell to the whole crowd potentially.

Not me. I have been in medical devices, home health care,and some pharmaceuticals, so, there is no business potential at all for me in The Billiken Club and all that. There is for you.

I am great at parties, ask GMan Alum. And you and I agree on Obama, I am to the right of where you stand.

So, here we are.

No business for the Medical or drug fields in the Billiken Club? Are you kidding? The average age is 87.3. The Rican crowd (clean and dirty, wait are there any clean?) has brought it down a bit the last few years, but it's still 86.9

Hell, there are a couple of dozen of the old farts on here who undoubtedly have cabinets full of pharmacuticals. You know who you are. And a few young ones who you'd have to sell to on the side, but I'm sure they are pharmacutical users also

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct, half of this is just my schtick to have a few laughs especially with some of the naive kool aid drinking greenhorns like JBizzle09. MoyToy still doesn't understand gambling and Vegas and RPI and what a joke KenPom is, but he keeps walking into the buzzsaw, and some of his buddies blindly support him and Bizzle.

But the other half is reality, someone needs to present it sometimes around here.

And you said I was a fair weather fan, that hurt, my family and I had donated a lot of $$$ to SLU in the past, though not any more, and I did travel a ton, it was ridiculous for me to go to 5-6 games a yr and pay for season tickets. I gave some away but not too many were interested for a lot of those yrs. The Spoon yrs were the greatest, I did everything I could to get down for those. Then I was off again, then back, I have stopped traveling as much and had season tickets for the last 6 yrs, but not this yr, for reasons previously stated (Cook et all).

I personally know a lot of so called Billiken boosters, and know OF a lot of others, who oh-by-the-way also have businesses that are a good match to take advantage of the environment and they can sell to the whole crowd potentially.

Not me. I have been in medical devices, home health care,and some pharmaceuticals, so, there is no business potential at all for me in The Billiken Club and all that. There is for you.

I am great at parties, ask GMan Alum. And you and I agree on Obama, I am to the right of where you stand.

So, here we are.

Sweet...you should come to one of the Saturday watch parties. You can even talk smack to Jbizzle since he shows up to a lot of them. I know family comes first, but if you get a chance, come on out. Not trying to be a smart ass at all. You should come out and meet a few of the posters. You might get a different perspective on a few folks, and maybe they will get a different perspective on you.

Sweet...you should come to one of the Saturday watch parties. You can even talk smack to Jbizzle since he shows up to a lot of them. I know family comes first, but if you get a chance, come on out. Not trying to be a smart ass at all. You should come out and meet a few of the posters. You might get a different perspective on a few folks, and maybe they will get a different perspective on you.

I'm still going to try and make a game in St. Louis this year. I'll let MB know and would welcome meeting him in person.

Oh.

So your business benefits by being in the mix at SLU.

Banking is a broad based business with customer targets galore.

The SLU Billiken Club and all of that is a target rich environment for you.

So you have another reason to be such a big booster, networking, drumming up business.

So its not all just about supporting the school and the players, the kids, blah, blah, I am so dedicated... it is business, too. I thought so.

I think this is pretty f'n cowardly of you, MB73. Unlike you, Roy has made no bones about identifying himself on this board. We all know who he is off of this board. For you to start throwing around personal judgments about him is out of line, in my opinion. Especially since it appears that nobody knows you personally on this board. You have not made your identity known at all. Thus, you are the epitome of the 'internet tough guy'.

Admittedly, I have fun at your expense on this board. And I definitely ramp it up when you insult or attack me. However, the difference is that I am making fun of the way you post, what you say on here, how you act on this board. I respond to the positions you take on various subjects. The way you respond is to always personally judge and attack me (and others), as if you know anything about our personal lives. I have made my identity known on this board. I have personally met others who also post on this board. I don't know anything about you other than what you post here. Thus, I try to stay away from making a personal judgment about you.

However, you feel the need to make character judgments about people on this board. And you do that from behind a computer screen, without ever meeting or knowing the people you constantly insult. With me personally, you have made quite a few flammatory remarks about my character and personal life. But I have always just found humor in it, because I know myself and you are usually very far off-base. Seeing you do it to others, though, just comes across as inappropriate.

I will do you a favor. I will stop mocking you on this board. I will not reply to anything you post. I will generally leave you alone. All I ask is that you do the same in kind. Basically, leave me alone and I'll leave you alone. And maybe stay away from taking truly personal potshots at others on this board.

btw, considering the number of doctors and medical industry folks that i know are a part of the billiken club, if you are in the medical/pharmacuetical field, i dont see how being in the mix with the billiken club group couldnt help your business.

and btw, while i belong membershipwise to the billiken club and donate above my seat level requirement, beyond visiting the hospitality room weekly and maybe chatting with a couple of people i recognize there while i sip on a diet pepsi and munch on an appetizer, i havent attended a billiken club meeting in five years. so while i donate cash, i am not harvesting the membership as you implied either.

No business for the Medical or drug fields in the Billiken Club? Are you kidding? The average age is 87.3. The Rican crowd (clean and dirty, wait are there any clean?) has brought it down a bit the last few years, but it's still 86.9

Hell, there are a couple of dozen of the old farts on here who undoubtedly have cabinets full of pharmacuticals. You know who you are. And a few young ones who you'd have to sell to on the side, but I'm sure they are pharmacutical users also

Please privately PM me if you have any drugs to sell me. Thanks.

btw, considering the number of doctors and medical industry folks that i know are a part of the billiken club, if you are in the medical/pharmacuetical field, i dont see how being in the mix with the billiken club group couldnt help your business.

and btw, while i belong membershipwise to the billiken club and donate above my seat level requirement, beyond visiting the hospitality room weekly and maybe chatting with a couple of people i recognize there while i sip on a diet pepsi and munch on an appetizer, i havent attended a billiken club meeting in five years. so while i donate cash, i am not harvesting the membership as you implied either.

And what would be wrong with it if you were?

Yes, everybody, I know there are some docs, but I did hospital based contracts with large entities: GPO's, Premier, VA, Novation...and IDN's HCA, Mayo, Kaiser, Catholic Healthcare West.. and the VA's... for hospital deals. Not individual MD's or The Ricans.

So... lets all chill out and have a car bomb truce at fieldhouse to watch the game...

It seems like every one has had a very big push button to set them off lately...

Yes, everybody, I know there are some docs, but I did hospital based contracts with large entities: GPO's, Premier, VA, Novation...and IDN's HCA, Mayo, Kaiser, Catholic Healthcare West.. and the VA's... for hospital deals. Not individual MD's or The Ricans.

The ricans will purchase in large volumes and distribute to our contact in the Florida pan handle. Lucrative. PM me.

Good post, good idea, I might do that some time. It would be hilarious. I would need Broy to be there to make it official.

Guys, we are having the best season in many years, but you wouldn't know it. Having fun is great, but the insults aren't necessary. A dig hear or there out of frustration - fine, it happens. But, these longs threads of back and forth insults, chest thumping, etc should be saved for when the Mizzou trolls visit. A lot of good guys on this Board and would hate to see more run off like has happened in the past simply because of the low level this Board can get to.

As Liam Neeson said in Taken, "this is no time for dick measuring".

Guys, we are having the best season in many years, but you wouldn't know it. Having fun is great, but the insults aren't necessary. A dig hear or there out of frustration - fine, it happens. But, these longs threads of back and forth insults, chest thumping, etc should be saved for when the Mizzou trolls visit. A lot of good guys on this Board and would hate to see more run off like has happened in the past simply because of the low level this Board can get to.

As Liam Neeson said in Taken, "this is no time for dick measuring".

Taken wasn't very good at all.