OT: Xavier-Long Beach State

gister

It doesn't help us or the conference at all but there is something kind of satisfying about Xavier losing a couple in a row without their best players. It makes all the Majerus haters look like a-holes for ripping the coach for having a bad year without Willie and Kwamain.......

Last season is best forgotten, BRich.

It doesn't help us or the conference at all but there is something kind of satisfying about Xavier losing a couple in a row without their best players. It makes all the Majerus haters look like a-holes for ripping the coach for having a bad year without Willie and Kwamain.......

I was thinking the same thing

X sure is getting "zipped up" more than they are used to! Zipe em up Tu. I will probably get ejected from the Xavier game here

Please tell me I wasn't the only one who saw long beach state shooting one and one towards end of the game, didn't put anyone on the line. Kenny frease aka ogre gets the rebound and proceeds to throw the ball to the ref and throws it out of bounds. Absolutely hilarious.

I am not any big X fan but we need to cut them some slack. Anyone who watched them prior to the UC game can tell the 'incident' has really had a adverse effect on how they are playing.

Too bad, A10 needs them or someone else to step up (hopefully us :rolleyes: ). Next Monday when the rankings come out will possibly be the 1st time since we been in the A10, no A10 team in the top 25.

X sure is getting "zipped up" more than they are used to! Zipe em up Tu. I will probably get ejected from the Xavier game here

i might have to come in for that game. great feeling when you can tell you got under a players' skin by cussing them the fuok out. especially xavier. i never got over fuoking stanley burrell's fuoking cockmongering antics when they beat us a bunch of years ago after KL almost singlehandedly brought us back against them. fuok XU, they can lose every game for the rest of the year for all i care. i don't give a sh!t about them.

i might have to come in for that game. great feeling when you can tell you got under a players' skin by cussing them the fuok out. especially xavier. i never got over fuoking stanley burrell's fuoking cockmongering antics when they beat us a bunch of years ago after KL almost singlehandedly brought us back against them. fuok XU, they can lose every game for the rest of the year for all i care. i don't give a sh!t about them.

That is the game that has forever cemented Xavier as the Evil Empire in my mind...###### embarrassing behavior by their players after the game...bunch of grundlesniffing asshats...jumping on the scorers table, running around the court, taunting our student section...###### em

I used to absolutely own Justin Doellman when he came to town...

That is the game that has forever cemented Xavier as the Evil Empire in my mind...###### embarrassing behavior by their players after the game...bunch of grundlesniffing asshats...jumping on the scorers table, running around the court, taunting our student section...###### em

I used to absolutely own Justin Doellman when he came to town...

grundlesniffing asshats... hell yes. XU can go to hell. they will lose twice this season. body bags for their starting five, and that ringleading assmaven, chris mack.

"Let's open up a can of kick ass and kill 'em all, let the paramedics sort 'em out."

-Alvin Mack, LB, 1993

Posted Image

This thread is awesome. Stanley Burrell jumping on our scorers table is the all-time angriest I've been at a SLU opponent and I remind my wife of this at least five times a season.

She's deciding whether to stay up for the Xavier-Hawaii game at 1:30 AM Eastern. Based on the last two games, sleep is easily the superior choice.

grundlesniffing asshats... hell yes. XU can go to hell. they will lose twice this season. body bags for their starting five, and that ringleading assmaven, chris mack.

"Let's open up a can of kick ass and kill 'em all, let the paramedics sort 'em out."

-Alvin Mack, LB, 1993

Posted Image

Damn. You win.