BC and KC

ACE

"They're the prototype of what America is." - Rick Majerus

This is a great quote!!! Makes me proud to be a Bills fan!

What no gangstas?

one has to be very proud to be a billiken fan when they read the feature article on our team leaders, Kyle and Brian.

comparing that to what just happened at XU is quite the contrast.

My goodness - BC has to borrow his roomate's car. How many D-1, top 30, BCS teams have seniors, who have to borrow a car? Anybody think Tu Holliday has to "borrow a car"? This program is so clean, it squeaks! We should all take great pride in these outstanding young men who represent the program!

My goodness - BC has to borrow his roomate's car. How many D-1, top 30, BCS teams have seniors, who have to borrow a car? Anybody think Tu Holliday has to "borrow a car"? This program is so clean, it squeaks! We should all take great pride in these outstanding young men who represent the program!

Which is why we don't land 5 star athletes. But, really, who needs 'em? I like our program just the way it is. KY fans, and other BCS programs, can boast all they want about their bb teams and their multiple national titles, but at the end of the day it's a sham that is so far from what college sports is supposed to be about it's laughable.

Which is why we don't land 5 star athletes. But, really, who needs 'em? I like our program just the way it is. KY fans, and other BCS programs, can boast all they want about their bb teams and their multiple national titles, but at the end of the day it's a sham that is so far from what college sports is supposed to be about it's laughable.

+1 Million!

Back when Dee Brown was it Illinois there was a car (perhaps a black Mazda if memory serves) with the license plate DBRWN11. Not to implicate anything, just something I'll always remember seeing.

Tu actually "borrows" strangers cars but he typically does not give them back, because he's a gangsta

4. Brian Conklin, PF, St. Louis

Efficiency Stats Year Min% ORtg %Poss FTRate OR% DR% Junior 53.5 101.8 23.2 57.8 9.8 14.9 Senior 73.8 127.9 24.4 71.4 9.1 13.1 Traditional Stats Year Min/G PPG RPG 2PT% FT% Junior 21.4 8.7 4.3 52.6 62.2 Senior 29.5 16.0 5.0 64.3 86.7

Until this year, Conklin was more of an academic achiever -- he's twice been named to the A-10's All-Academic team, and is pursuing a master's in business administration after already earning his undergrad degree in finance -- than a basketball star. But he's grown into a bruising power forward with excellent touch around the basket and from the free-throw line, and has been the key factor in the Billikens' 9-1 start.

Conklin's offseason focus on improving his free-throw shooting (he reportedly took 3,000 attempts from the stripe) has paid off, as his accuracy has improved by 24.5 percentage points. He's also getting to the line at a much higher rate -- his free-throw rate has jumped to 71.4 -- and his scoring average has nearly doubled as a result.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/luke_winn/12/14/Breakout.seniors/index.html#ixzz1gdx9FXsR

I think this also another reason Rick in pure genius. Putting these 2 together, he probably knew they would push each other, since both graduated in 3 years. Well played sir.