Metz sighting: On Channel 2, representing SLU alumni

bonwich

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just like every other news story.

They find the biggest stereo typical moron around and hope he says something stupid.

You never seen the clean cut well spoken person on the news. Its always the toothless crackhead.

It increases the stations odds of becoming a youtube sensation.

Hide yo kids, hide you wife cause they rapin' everybody out here.

You know how when you see someone for the first time they don't look like you expected them to? Well with Metz, he looked EXACTLY like I had always pictured him; a little bit doughy, smartass look on his face, righteous indignation apparent in every pore of his body. It comes to me that he is the Billikens.com version of Anne Coulter. Metz, I'm sure you'll take that as a compliment.

You know how when you see someone for the first time they don't look like you expected them to? Well with Metz, he looked EXACTLY like I had always pictured him; a little bit doughy, smartass look on his face, righteous indignation apparent in every pore of his body. It comes to me that he is the Billikens.com version of Anne Coulter. Metz, I'm sure you'll take that as a compliment.

All I did was answer some questions about the basketball team at Saint Louis University. May the joy of Christ our true King and Redeemer find a home in your heart this Christmas season. Go in peace.

Metz did a good job. Does he have a fat face? Yes. Is he a bit portly? Yes. Does he talk in an annoying manner? Yes.

But I'd lay money on it most of you cats are overweight as well and just not as cool as I am. So lay off.

68% of the US is overweight. Facts look em' up. Books ya'll.

Metz did a good job. Does he have a fat face? Yes. Is he a bit portly? Yes. Does he talk in an annoying manner? Yes.

But I'd lay money on it most of you cats are overweight as well and just not as cool as I am. So lay off.

hahah I got a good chuckle from this. Thanks, A_Bomb. I swore off the soda starting NYE and dropped about 20 since the beginning of the year, but can always improve. I appreciate you.

Exactly. Who would you rather see interviewed? This guy

I'm not sure why this was bad? It was your average 3 second tv bar interview. It's not like they found the lady with curlers and a moomoo after the tornado. If nothing else Metz represents SLU well in this piece.

I'm not sure why this was bad? It was your average 3 second tv bar interview. It's not like they found the lady with curlers and a moomoo after the tornado. If nothing else Metz represents SLU well in this piece.

Thank you. Obviously had I known they wanted to talk to me, I would have gone out to the car and grabbed the old Braun to knock a few whiskers off, but I think you hit the nail on the head, JMM. I appreciate your kind words. Go Bills.

Oh, I'm a little bit doughy myself to be sure. And to tell you the truth, I didn't even listen to the sound (the speakers on my desktop are pretty crappy). But I don't think I needed to listen to get Bobby's true essence. Let's face it, Metz is sort of a legend on this board, for better or worse, and I had never seen him, in person or otherwise. Hey, I would gladly enjoy a coldie with both of you dudes and talk ball, as Rickma would say. However, I don't live in the Dallas Metroplex, and for that I am eternally grateful.

Why the shot at DFW? To paraphrase Davey Crockett...."You can go to hell, I'm going to Texas"

Oh, I'm a little bit doughy myself to be sure. And to tell you the truth, I didn't even listen to the sound (the speakers on my desktop are pretty crappy). But I don't think I needed to listen to get Bobby's true essence. Let's face it, Metz is sort of a legend on this board, for better or worse, and I had never seen him, in person or otherwise. Hey, I would gladly enjoy a coldie with both of you dudes and talk ball, as Rickma would say. However, I don't live in the Dallas Metroplex, and for that I am eternally grateful.

All I did was answer some questions about the basketball team at Saint Louis University. May the joy of Christ our true King and Redeemer find a home in your heart this Christmas season. Go in peace.

When I read this this, all I could think of was a song I heard recently. Below are the lyrics. The melody is the same as Tom Petty's 'Free Fallin':

He's a good boy, loves his football,

Loves Jesus and the Broncos too,

He's a good boy, crazy 'bout comebacks,

Loves Gators and his girlfriends too,

He was home schooled, says he's a virgin,

Wears eye black with John 3.16

He's been known to give free circumcisions,

To the small kids in the Phillipines,

Now he's Tebowing, yeah he's Tebowing, Tebowing,

Yeah he's Tebowing, yes he's Tebowing, Tebowing,

All his critics talking on the TV,

Say he'll never be a good quarterback,

But he wins games with his final drive magic,

Except for that one game against Detroit,

Now he's Tebowing, yeah he's Tebowing, Tebowing,

Yeah he's Tebowing, yes he's Tebowing, Tebowing,

He's pro-life when it comes to abortion,

He's pro-bowl when it comes to wins,

Even though he's proven he's a winner,

He gets no love from ESPN,

Still he's Tebowing, yeah he's Tebowing, Tebowing,

He's still Tebowing, yes he's Tebowing, Tebowing

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen. Go in Christ's peace to love and serve the Lord.

Metz is getting beat up, but Metz has proven he is not the Metz of old. He may slip up now and then, but his slip ups are no worse than most other posters on this Board when they have their moments.

Metz has grown on me and like him or dislike him, he seems like an intelligent, witty guy and is a big fan of the Billikens.

Metz is getting beat up, but Metz has proven he is not the Metz of old. He may slip up now and then, but his slip ups are no worse than most other posters on this Board when they have their moments.

Metz has grown on me and like him or dislike him, he seems like an intelligent, witty guy and is a big fan of the Billikens.

False, false, false, false, and [the last one may be true but I wish it were] false.

Solo

In the video it appears he is sitting with one of the nicest Billiken basketballers in my history, Tom Frericks and someone else on the opposite side at the 2:12 mark.

and Pistol, seriously, let the hate go. Its making you look like the crazy one.