GDT: Tennessee State

b.hayes

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KM 9 points and 8 assists despite some ugly shooting (3-13). 2 steals, 3 turnovers.

Ellis and Conklin lead the way with 13 and 11 respectively. Much better showing from Ellis than anyone here expected, I think. 13 points and 6 rebounds in just 18 minutes. Leading scorer and rebounder.

Kwamain, Kyle, JJ and BC all played over 20 minutes, but obviously with the freshmen and walkons getting some PT, the minutes will change.

Dwayne and Cory each had 2 blocks.

Jake, Cody and Conklin went 10-10 from the line. The rest of the team went 3-8.

We shot 50% from behind the arc. KC, KM and CE each dropped two.

I think of all the things I noticed tonight that were better, the best was the perimeter passing. The exhibition scared me because we looked like an 8th grade B team passing the ball around the arc. Tonight we looked much, much better.

KM 9 points and 8 assists despite some ugly shooting (3-13). 2 steals, 3 turnovers.

Ellis and Conklin lead the way with 13 and 11 respectively. Much better showing from Ellis than anyone here expected, I think. 13 points and 6 rebounds in just 18 minutes. Leading scorer and rebounder.

Kwamain, Kyle, JJ and BC all played over 20 minutes, but obviously with the freshmen and walkons getting some PT, the minutes will change.

Dwayne and Cory each had 2 blocks.

Jake, Cody and Conklin went 10-10 from the line. The rest of the team went 3-8.

We shot 50% from behind the arc. KC, KM and CE each dropped two.

We're on pace for 30 wins (including UIS).

Good W!

Pretty sure I'm still down over the 4 years of 50/50 entries but it sure is nice to be a lot closer to even!

This had got to be a good sign for the rest of the season. Go Bills!

What and where is the fieldhouse? I heard they had the post game radio show from the fieldhouse.

Did they convert the West Pine Gym into a bar?

If you are familiar with Triumph's location, it is literally a block north of that an half block West. I believe it is on Locust. It's a very nice sports bar. They have a lot of cool memorabilia on the walls. I particularly am a fan of the wall dedicated to our Billikens. Very nicely done. Check it out if you have a chance.

If you are familiar with Triumph's location, it is literally a block north of that an half block West. I believe it is on Locust. It's a very nice sports bar. They have a lot of cool memorabilia on the walls. I particularly am a fan of the wall dedicated to our Billikens. Very nicely done. Check it out if you have a chance.

I sub-leased for the summer in the apartments in that building. It's a nice place and a nice building. Slowest elevator I've ever used though

Thanks. I looking forward checking it out on my next trip to SL.

I've eaten there a few times, most recently yesterday while watching my guy Tebow. I think the food is pretty good. Typical bar food, but definitely above average. There are also a ton of TVs and pretty good selection of brews on tap, so it's a great place to watch a game.

Mods, can we please outlaw Tim Tebow talk on here? I hate that guy. Nothing personal, just want to crush the skulls of all those anointing him the next Elway.

If we're not making fun of him, or posting pics of this chick, I don't want to hear his name uttered.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Seriously, thanks.