stmdragons

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with this

Im calling horse ###### on this

The best part is she asked him out...05, go buy a lottery ticket tonight. This kind of luck comes around once in a lifetime.

The best part is she asked him out...05, go buy a lottery ticket tonight. This kind of luck comes around once in a lifetime.

Are we sure the phone number is good? It's not exactly unheard of for a hooters girl to be extra nice in search of a bigger tip...

Are we sure the phone number is good? It's not exactly unheard of for a hooters girl to be extra nice in search of a bigger tip...

Haha...yeah, we were thinking the same thing but she texted him back.

Big score for 05. He is on the fast break all alone, hopefully he doesn't brick the layup. 50/50 chance he does...

Haha...yeah, we were thinking the same thing but she texted him back.

Big score for 05. He is on the fast break all alone, hopefully he doesn't brick the layup. 50/50 chance he does...

Let's just hope Willie didn't get a glimpse of their conversation or the team could be in trouble next year.

I can see it now

They have a lovely dinner at Show-me's (05 first went to Hooter's forgetting she worked there)

After devouring 100 chicken wings they head to the landing for boozing.

They walk into some dark ass room with obnoxiously loud bass pumping and some little cooler so they can call it a bar.

O5 and Tities McGee head to the VIP section, order up some bottle service, and play a little grab ass.

Titties Mcgee, tired of 05 not picking up her signs finally grabs him and drags him back to the 05 man cave.

They get back to 05's house and she goes to his bed room. While 05 goes to grab a few beers.

When 05 gets back to his room she is naked spread eagle on the bed. 05 is carring 2 32oz miller lights, his Cassity jersey, and some DVD's.

Titties McGee looks up and asks "What do we need all that stuff for, just bring the condoms.

05 looks down at her devistated and says in a shy meek voice "ive got to study some game film for the team."

Titties MCgee replys "why? they suck"

and then

Posted Image

Titties Mcgee just chuckles and walks out. She ends up walking over to my house and banging me the rest of the night.

When I wake up out of my poon coma the next day I struggle to the bathroom look in the mirror and see in big red lipsticm=k

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF AIDS!

So thank you 05 because of you I have aids.

Now two choices

1. Die a slow painful death

2. Suck Magic Johnson cock for the cure.

Neither chooice to appealing

I can see it now

They have a lovely dinner at Show-me's (05 first went to Hooter's forgetting she worked there)

After devouring 100 chicken wings they head to the landing for boozing.

They walk into some dark ass room with obnoxiously loud bass pumping and some little cooler so they can call it a bar.

O5 and Tities McGee head to the VIP section, order up some bottle service, and play a little grab ass.

Titties Mcgee, tired of 05 not picking up her signs finally grabs him and drags him back to the 05 man cave.

They get back to 05's house and she goes to his bed room. While 05 goes to grab a few beers.

When 05 gets back to his room she is naked spread eagle on the bed. 05 is carring 2 32oz miller lights, his Cassity jersey, and some DVD's.

Titties McGee looks up and asks "What do we need all that stuff for, just bring the condoms.

05 looks down at her devistated and says in a shy meek voice "ive got to study some game film for the team."

Titties MCgee replys "why? they suck"

and then

Posted Image

Titties Mcgee just chuckles and walks out. She ends up walking over to my house and banging me the rest of the night.

When I wake up out of my poon coma the next day I struggle to the bathroom look in the mirror and see in big red lipsticm=k

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF AIDS!

So thank you 05 because of you I have aids.

Now two choices

1. Die a slow painful death

2. Suck Magic Johnson cock for the cure.

Neither chooice to appealing

This is amazing.

Accidental headbut my a$$

-i agree, but alexander had the fight come to him as bradley was by far more aggressive and was going to win unless alexander found a knockout punch he had to that point come no where close to showing he had last night

-i agree, but alexander had the fight come to him as bradley was by far more aggressive and was going to win unless alexander found a knockout punch he had to that point come no where close to showing he had last night

It appeared Bradley had control despite the fact Alexander threw and landed more punches and power punches than Bradley. It's easy to control a fight though when you're smacking people around with your head. He had to fight the entire fight with a nasty cut above his eye due to a previous headbut. He cut people in his last 5 or 6 fights with his head. The last one was clearly intentional as he swung his head. He reminds me a of a smaller Evander who didn't have much skill, but brawled (much of it with his head) his way to a great career. If headbuts disqualified you Evander's career wouldn't have been nearly as great. This is the 1st Bradley fight I've seen, but he clearly uses his head as a weapon.

It appeared Bradley had control despite the fact Alexander threw and landed more punches and power punches than Bradley. It's easy to control a fight though when you're smacking people around with your head. He had to fight the entire fight with a nasty cut above his eye due to a previous headbut. He cut people in his last 5 or 6 fights with his head. The last one was clearly intentional as he swung his head. He reminds me a of a smaller Evander who didn't have much skill, but brawled (much of it with his head) his way to a great career. If headbuts disqualified you Evander's career wouldn't have been nearly as great. This is the 1st Bradley fight I've seen, but he clearly uses his head as a weapon.

I think Amir Khan will destroy him and would likely beat Alexander too.

-i am still a majerus supporter, but i have a couple of questions for him...

1-he said again on berrnie's show thursday he probably worked the team too hard, 17 straight days without an off day before class started, it appears he does not seem to have the willpower to stop himself, who is there to keep this from happening?

2-at some point don't we have to try something different or a different approach offensively as the ball won't go through the hoop? when we score one ft in 14 minutes at some point i think something a bit different needs to be tried. i realize we had some open shots and missed short range baskets during this period, but that is part of my point, are the players so freaked to use a hockey term are they squeezing their sticks?

3-BC was playing good ball, was playing with energy, why was he buried on the bench in the second half?

4-if this storm hits as predicted, (which how often does that actually happen this far in advance? 15 minutes ago it was 10-15 inches of snow now it was 6-8) will umass get here for Wed?

-what a bad sports day yesterday for the stl

1-he said again on berrnie's show thursday he probably worked the team too hard, 17 straight days without an off day before class started, it appears he does not seem to have the willpower to stop himself, who is there to keep this from happening?

2-at some point don't we have to try something different or a different approach offensively as the ball won't go through the hoop? when we score one ft in 14 minutes at some point i think something a bit different needs to be tried. i realize we had some open shots and missed short range baskets during this period, but that is part of my point, are the players so freaked to use a hockey term are they squeezing their sticks?

3-BC was playing good ball, was playing with energy, why was he buried on the bench in the second half?

4-if this storm hits as predicted, (which how often does that actually happen this far in advance? 15 minutes ago it was 10-15 inches of snow now it was 6-8) will umass get here for Wed?

-what a bad sports day yesterday for the stl

I'm at a loss for explaining yesterday's 2nd half. Although we only scored 29 or so points in the first half, that was as good as I've seen the offense look in a while, if not the entire year. Did we get outcoached in the 2nd half? Did the players just crumble in the 2nd half? Whatever the cause, the 2nd half was as bad as the first half was good and I'm not sure what the root cause was.

He definitely should have taken Maidana out early. That was a heck of a fight.

Maidana is a tough SOB, that's for sure. I haven't seen bradley fight so I'm not sure how a bradley-khan fight would turn out, but if I had to, I'd put my money would be on Khan.

Also, skip's description of Bradley (and those that I've read) instantly reminded me of Holyfield. Bummer for Alexander; hopefully he can bounce back from this.

I hear stuff about the kids getting tired by the end of the games and then I hear about too much practice and I hear that they need a rest and on and on. Here is what I don't get - these are young kids that, relative to most adults, have plenty of time to rest, sleep, eat. None of them have jobs. They have their meals prepared for them and they are healthy, balanced meals. They have constant trainer/physician attention. I doubt any of them are taking more than 15 hours per semester (except Eckerle). I just cannot give them a pass on being tired or not being in shape.

Bradley will beat Khan. Overall I think he's faced tougher competition, has a better beard and is more determined.

Too bad about Devon he was my favorite right now. It seems weird to say but I hope his eye really was hurt and it is not his heart that his the problem. If it is his heart he's gone as far as he can.

The problem is the scoring drought every game. This does not happen once in a while but every game this happened last year as well. Coaching should dictate that you don't always score 20+ feet from the basket-create scoring. The Bills just stand around looking for a long range shot and it just don't work. Are free throw % is improving because we're taking less nd that is a result of not attacking.

I hear stuff about the kids getting tired by the end of the games and then I hear about too much practice and I hear that they need a rest and on and on. Here is what I don't get - these are young kids that, relative to most adults, have plenty of time to rest, sleep, eat. None of them have jobs. They have their meals prepared for them and they are healthy, balanced meals. They have constant trainer/physician attention. I doubt any of them are taking more than 15 hours per semester (except Eckerle). I just cannot give them a pass on being tired or not being in shape.

+1