Reed's account of what happened that night

brianstl

According to KM's lawyer, in this story, he has been invited to reapply for the second semester.

Wish he and pops would have waited a little while before getting his release. It sounds like he wanted to stay. Once he cooled off he might have decided it was the best move to stay. Anyway, I'm sick of reading about it. Let's get the season underway.

Sounds believable. I don't blame Willie for leaving. He did nothing wrong.

Sounds like its less definate KM will be returning. Before his attorney said he would do everything necesarry to return, Now its onlt possible he'll return. Sounds like he's having 2nd thoughts too.

Once again we can thank SLU's academic community for screwing the Bills.

Honest question for the people of this board that for the weeks/months in advance of a final ruling purported to "know" what happened that night or had "insider information" which led them to believe these players should be suspended, does this version of the events coincide with what you were told? Yes or no?

And if the answer is no, do you still believe, based on this version of the events, that the punishment fits the "crime?"

Sounds believable. I don't blame Willie for leaving. He did nothing wrong.

Sounds like its less definate KM will be returning. Before his attorney said he would do everything necesarry to return, Now its onlt possible he'll return. Sounds like he's having 2nd thoughts too.

Once again we can thank SLU's academic community for screwing the Bills.

I think we will see KM come back. I have no inside info or basis for this comment other than just a feeling that he has been more accepting of the suspension than Willie was. From Willie's account, the events of the evening seem far less salacious that what some had inferred. Also, appears that alcohol was not a factor with the players, only the girl in question. Of course, this is only one side of the story. However, if this is truly an accurate depiction of that evening I can see why Willie believes he shouldn't be suspended and willing to go elsewhere.

I think we will see KM come back. I have no inside info or basis for this comment other than just a feeling that he has been more accepting of the suspension than Willie was. From Willie's account, the events of the evening seem far less salacious that what some had inferred. Also, appears that alcohol was not a factor with the players, only the girl in question. Of course, this is only one side of the story. However, if this is truly an accurate depiction of that evening I can see why Willie believes he shouldn't be suspended and willing to go elsewhere.

Also curious why so many were quick to write off Willie but seem to be accepting of KM coming back. Seems from this account (agree its one sided) Willie is the least culpable.

Honest question for the people of this board that for the weeks/months in advance of a final ruling purported to "know" what happened that night or had "insider information" which led them to believe these players should be suspended, does this version of the events coincide with what you were told? Yes or no?

And if the answer is no, do you still believe, based on this version of the events, that the punishment fits the "crime?"

I don't know all of the specific details besides it involvd multiple ppl...teamwork you might call it (I do think theres 1-2 ppl on here that do know the specific details). But that decision was made the week prior to the announcment which is how I knew of the semester suspension the weekend prior. Wasn't speculation based on the story of that night. Just the decision that was made.

There are one or two things Willie said that aren't accurate, but they had no real influence on the night imo. It's obvious he's doing everything possible to clear his name from the negative spotlight.

and who can blame him.

So just keep this in mind SLU students. It's your responsibility to know if the girl your friend is screwing in another room wants to be screwed or not, regardless of whether or not she states she does or doesn't. And ... if you're tall, it's even worse for you. Tall people have to know whether their height intimidates the girl their friend is screwing into the actual screwing of their friend.

It's still to be determined if fat people have the same responsibility as tall people. Their is a secret student board meeting on this matter later in the week. It will be announced in the same memo that will contain the "Acts of bad sex punishment chart"

So just keep this in mind SLU students. It's your responsibility to know if the girl your friend is screwing in another room wants to be screwed or not, regardless of whether or not she states she does or doesn't. And ... if you're tall, it's even worse for you. Tall people have to know whether their height intimidates the girl their friend is screwing into the actual screwing of their friend.

That's why Jeramy Biles and J.J. Haliburton could have their way with any woman they wanted.

I was not on the inside, but had second hand information that I believed. I anticipated one player to be suspended but albeit for a different violation of the student code.

It's still to be determined if fat people have the same responsibility as tall people. Their is a secret student board meeting on this matter later in the week. It will be announced in the same memo that will contain the "Acts of bad sex punishment chart"

Skip-

Chicks don't have consensual, sober sex with fat men.

If I'd have known this tidbit I'm sure I would have had much taller friends in college.

What a great friend WR is. With buddies like him who needs enemies? I think Willie sold his Dad on a lie and now has to stick to his story. Kinda reminds me of a famous American incident where a well known person, held fast to his story that, "He did not have sex with that woman."

I can just visualize WR walking in on xxxxxx, staying just a short time and walking out. While in there, he noted that the girl was texting her boyfriend-yeah sure.

What's even more amazing is that the media and most posters on this Board seem to buy what WR is selling.

Edit............... this never aired and was not taped to broadcast on tv

Really time to move the f*** on. WR got upset because of the letter thing, and if his story is true, then I can't fault him. As for KM, he'll probably hear from a ton of schools while he waits this out in Wisconsin. Who knows what he's thinking other than if he does transfer, he'll not play college ball for another year and a half. I think his best shot is to come back and play like he's never played before. The whole deal does sound like a young lady who got very drunk and suddenly very ho**y started to sober up on the walk home and said, "Oh my God, I went into that apartment when my 2 friends wouldn't, so I'd better come up with something to save my rep."

Really time to move the f*** on. WR got upset because of the letter thing, and if his story is true, then I can't fault him. As for KM, he'll probably hear from a ton of schools while he waits this out in Wisconsin. Who knows what he's thinking other than if he does transfer, he'll not play college ball for another year and a half. I think his best shot is to come back and play like he's never played before. The whole deal does sound like a young lady who got very drunk and suddenly very ho**y started to sober up on the walk home and said, "Oh my God, I went into that apartment when my 2 friends wouldn't, so I'd better come up with something to save my rep."

I agree with you, lets just move on. Honestly though, how does Willie know she's texting her boyfriend, but she couldn't see him because it was "too dark". Plus, Willie's story about not drinking that night is complete bull****, I can tell you that much.

Kwamain will come back and the A-10 better be ready, because he's gonna play out of his ###### mind. I wouldn't be surprised if he averaged 25 a game when he comes back in January. And I hope John Cook sees every headline there is in the Post-Dispatch whenever we're winning the A-10 title. Believe That.