GDT: Saint Louis @ Massachusetts

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.billikens.com Port 80

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FJ did not play.

would coach play with Biondi over the cost of one players's expenses? Classy to let FJ dress and travel with the team; our last home game RI had only

10 dressed players.

shouldn't be giving Biondi ideas or he will cut back on staff travel to games, next; remember the earlier thread were A-10 teams bring their chaplain?

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.billikens.com Port 80

Steve is really going to have to fix this before our first round NCAA game.

Great game today folks. Thanks for coming. Now...

GET READY to BRING IT! Man your battlestations. X is gonna get lost in the BLIZZARD. See you Wednesday.

If the X game isn't the loudest ever in SLU history, I'll be shocked! X is playing well... but we are... we are... THE BILLIKENS! And it's about friggin' time!

would coach play with Biondi over the cost of one players's expenses? Classy to let FJ dress and travel with the team; our last home game RI had only

10 dressed players.

shouldn't be giving Biondi ideas or he will cut back on staff travel to games, next; remember the earlier thread were A-10 teams bring their chaplain?

I don't understand. FJ wan't or was allowed to travel?

Steve is really going to have to fix this before our first round NCAA game.

It may depend on what time of day the game is. If it's an early game, many people won't be able, while at work, to read a game thread.

What, who'm I kidding! If it's during the work day, there'll be more refreshing!

Sorry for the server problems guys. This is probably the worst is it is going to be until Atlantic City.

We get the most traffic on away games that are not televised. Everyone logs on then. We got over 175 people on here right now. Billikens.com may need to go bigger time.

On the road (epik snaux day) so I'll keep this suck-sinked. GOTDAMN HELL YES. Decisive win. Shot he light out it looks like. Playing like a tourney team. Good day to be a bills fan.

We missed you in the thread today Jimbo

I don't understand. FJ wan't or was allowed to travel?

he traveled and dressed; just did not get in the game-Porter Moser said he was the emergency player in case everyone was in foul trouble end of game.

designated penalty killer with one wheel; the Bills have heart

I just saw a report on the news about the game. The arena looked to be empty! Kind of sad...

Think the announcers said there were around 3 thousand there. Ouch.