FOR THE TEMPLE GAME

bleedtheblue

hey fellow student sectioners... i know its a few weeks away but we want to plan something awesome for the temple game...

there is a white out... there is a blue out...

for the temple game we are trying to organize a checkerboard pattern for the student section...

i talked to the blue crew prez and we should have left over blue shirts and left over white shirts...

so for that game bring both...

it will look awesome...

let me know your thoughts if this will actually work...

AND SPREAD THE WORD

if we plan enough in advance.... we could pull this off

ANY BAND MEMBERS SEE IF YOU GUYS COULD GET IN ON THIS AS WELL!!!!!

sounds like a good idea, it will be tough to organize and get together, but i think it would look cool if we pulled it off....call it "The Stripe Out" or something like that.....

how are you going to position everyone? checkerboard by row? column? or just group small groups together?

hey fellow student sectioners... i know its a few weeks away but we want to plan something awesome for the temple game...

for the temple game we are trying to organize a checkerboard pattern for the student section...

i talked to the blue crew prez and we should have left over blue shirts and left over white shirts...

it will look awesome...

AND SPREAD THE WORD

Will do. I will spread the word as much as possible. Let me know if there is anything you want me to do. Great work. See you Wednesday.

sounds like a good idea, it will be tough to organize and get together, but i think it would look cool if we pulled it off....call it "The Stripe Out" or something like that.....

how are you going to position everyone? checkerboard by row? column? or just group small groups together?

probably by row...

ill keep the board updated on developments

it will look awesome...

AND SPREAD THE WORD

If you want to go all out, I think there are a few posters who know where to get blue and white checkered pants.

it will look awesome...

AND SPREAD THE WORD

The band is already two-toned with the rugbies, but we will all have the blue out & white out shirts too, so that's a possibility. We'll bring it up with Mike.

haha yep. is it backhand and rican and that crew?

I doubt the college kids want to spend the 90 bones it takes to dawn those puppies but the website is loudmouthgolf.com.

For all you golf fans, you will see JD rockin them all the time. I have a few pair and they get looks on the course.

I doubt the college kids want to spend the 90 bones it takes to dawn those puppies but the website is loudmouthgolf.com.

For all you golf fans, you will see JD rockin them all the time. I have a few pair and they get looks on the course.

Thought they were part of the John Daly collection. I thought when you bought his clothes you got a free case of Milwaukee light and a carton of marlboros too. And let's not look past Duquense!

Those pants are awesome....might have to pick me up a pair

I checked the website and the told me those pants are out of stock due to the Norwegian Olympic curling team but they would email me when they got them back in stock. They are awesome!

100th POST!!!!!!!!!!

I'm liking these ones:

Posted Image

wrong blues. too xu for the dark and too unc for the light.

the rican boys got it right. stick with the billiken blue and white checks. i was impressed that 05 has joined the movement.

wrong blues. too xu for the dark and too unc for the light.

the rican boys got it right. stick with the billiken blue and white checks. i was impressed that 05 has joined the movement.

Yeah I may just get the blue and white checkered pants because those are nice looking as well.

We play Temple on Wednesday the 10th, and Spring Break is the 6-13. Meaning there will most likely be minimal students at that game.

We play them March 3rd.

Yes, March 10 is the Wednesday before Selection Sunday, which is March 14. If the Billikens don't get a A-10 Tourney bye, they'll play a game at Chaifetz the day before the day in question. THAT'S the day when there may not be many students at the game.

The regular season always ends the first week of March.