Can we sell out Saturday?

slu101

This is an incredibly big game... And we really don't get the most out of home court advantage with a third of the seats empty... Is it time to buy tickets for friends and family to fill this place up?

I'm in FL this mo., but I've done my share to fill the Fetz; I gave my tickets to an alum from Dayton and her father... ;)

It's close, so make a good final push. Hopefully the walk-up will be good.. maybe Rammer can get us some good press on 101 tomorrow afternoon. This game got so much bigger after the 2-0 road game.

im pretty sure there will be a huge crowd especially from students. everyone i have talked to is planning their whole mardi gras around the game. word got around how crazy last years game was on mardi gras so lots of people are excited. my fraternity also has a ton of alums in town going too. the good things is SLU learned from last year and is providing food for students haha..it should be a rowdy atmosphere cant wait

This is a big game and there is really no excuse for it not to be a sellout. The way our team has played at home this year they deserve a very loud and crazy crowd for Dayton.

I guarantee that all of Dayton's shots in the first half will be coming from the perimeter by the Billiken bench because Davola, DirtyRican, SLUSAE03 and The Big Guy are on the floor on the opposite side of the bench and the Dayton players will be getting DRILLED pregame and during the first half. Can't wait. It's going to be a great atmosphere for a change. I'm sure the players will respond quite well.

im pretty sure there will be a huge crowd especially from students. everyone i have talked to is planning their whole mardi gras around the game. word got around how crazy last years game was on mardi gras so lots of people are excited. my fraternity also has a ton of alums in town going too. the good things is SLU learned from last year and is providing food for students haha..it should be a rowdy atmosphere cant wait

was just informed that the free student tickets were "sold out" by Tuesday.

I guarantee that all of Dayton's shots in the first half will be coming from the perimeter by the Billiken bench because Davola, DirtyRican, SLUSAE03 and The Big Guy are on the floor on the opposite side of the bench and the Dayton players will be getting DRILLED pregame and during the first half. Can't wait. It's going to be a great atmosphere for a change. I'm sure the players will respond quite well.

Willie loves raucous crowds. Expect 18 & 14 with 6 dunks.

Anyone have two decent to good seats they want to sell me? Preferably close enough to see the pain/tears in Dayton players' eyes.

I 'may' have 3 extra in Section 108 right behind the basket about 8 rows up. I should know within the next 30 mins. I will let you know.

I 'may' have 3 extra in Section 108 right behind the basket about 8 rows up. I should know within the next 30 mins. I will let you know.

Ok you know its big when I am flying in tomorrow from Florida...."Hey honey, lets go to STL for valentines day, it will romantic and...."

Oh wait, except for Saturday afternoon when I will be freaking yelling my head off for my first trip into the Chafeitz. I can briefly say goodbye to the pixalated channel surfing billikens.

Lets get it done.

Anyone have two decent to good seats they want to sell me? Preferably close enough to see the pain/tears in Dayton players' eyes.

JMM28,

Check your PM. Thanks.

oh, man. i'm getting fired up. whenever willie dunks and yells at the student section i just want to monkeystomp.

Ya know, Jimbo, every time I read one of your posts I have this picture in my mind of the e-trade baby at his laptop. Please tell me your girlfriend's not a milkaholic? ;)

Any official word yet. Is this a sell out?

This Bills team is shaping up to be something special. I hope the people of St. Louis and the students can get off their butts and into the seats at Chaifetz and sell the last 5 games out.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Kevin Shortal

You should make your way down here!