Congratulations to Justin Mosley

NH

Former billikens.com poster Justin Mosley has been hired as an assistant coach for the Harris-Stowe basketball team. Congratulations to Justin and good luck in the future.

Former billikens.com poster Justin Mosley has been hired as an assistant coach for the Harris-Stowe basketball team. Congratulations to Justin and good luck in the future.

I seenz dis as well. Great accomplishment, esp. for his age. Let it be known, however, that if we ever play HS again, we will beat the everloving piss out of them.

Guest BillikenReport

Congrats to problack/vtime/stlhoopsinsider.

JM is lucky to be able to find a job that combines some of the things he cares passionately about: basketball, Harris Stowe and recruiting.

Good luck.

Congrats to problack/vtime/stlhoopsinsider.

He's come a long way since his days of trashing Cardinal Ritter coach Marvin Neals on the STLToday prep message boards.

JM is lucky to be able to find a job that combines some of the things he cares passionately about: basketball, Harris Stowe and recruiting.

Good luck.

Congrats Justin, what a great job for you!

Looking back over your many years of posting, two things are clear: 1) This is a real passion for you, which should translate into much success; and 2) You will have no trouble finding local players you believe will be outstanding contributors on a college BB team.

Does this mean you are giving up your web site? If so, I'm sure Nate rests easier-one less competitor for Billiken Report.

Guest BillikenReport

Does this mean you are giving up your web site? If so, I'm sure Nate rests easier-one less competitor for Billiken Report.

V's site was not competition for my site. Hopefully his brother keeps it going.

I would think if JM keeps running his site, which promotes local high school players, that would be some kind of a violation of NAIA rules.

That would be like Brad Soderberg starting up a site that writes about high school basketball players.

Will be interesting to see if JM offers 30 scholarships each year!! :) At least JM won't have to travel far on his recruiting trips!!

I'm sure he'll tell them to forget about graduating and worry about getting paid in Europe.

Honestly, I hope he helps some kids out, but I have a little trepidation about the advice he will be giving out to some kids. vtime always struck me as a little too much Floyd Irons and not enough Brad Soderberg.

Guest BillikenReport

I'm sure he'll tell them to forget about graduating and worry about getting paid in Europe.

Honestly, I hope he helps some kids out, but I have a little trepidation about the advice he will be giving out to some kids. vtime always struck me as a little too much Floyd Irons and not enough Brad Soderberg.

He'll do a good job there. He's already helped HS land some local kids the last few years.

I don't know specifically what kind of advice he gives to local kids about basketball and school, but he seems like someone who is very proud of his college education and hopefully he helps kids understand that they can use basketball as a means to going to school and using that to further themselves in their lives.

He'll do a good job there. He's already helped HS land some local kids the last few years.

I don't know specifically what kind of advice he gives to local kids about basketball and school, but he seems like someone who is very proud of his college education and hopefully he helps kids understand that they can use basketball as a means to going to school and using that to further themselves in their lives.

I hope you're right.

V's site was not competition for my site. Hopefully his brother keeps it going.

I would think if JM keeps running his site, which promotes local high school players, that would be some kind of a violation of NAIA rules.

That would be like Brad Soderberg starting up a site that writes about high school basketball players.

There are no rules in NAIA, you can start practice whenever you want to and you can recruit when you want to. There are no dead periods in NAIA

Congrats, Justin. Harris-Stowe isn't going to find anyone that will work harder or knows more about local talent.

I'm also assuming this is why he left the board, and that he won't be back- glad it's for a good reason. I'll be following HSSU, Justin, and Phil closely and expect them all to find success there.

I'm guessing that HSSU will have the highest FG% in the nation in the years to come due to 90% of their shots being dunks.....

Be Well Vtime!

hahahahaha i always love the dunk ripping.

field goals are just like winning. NOW LET'S RUN IT UP!

IT'S NOT WORTH SHOOTING IF YOU CAN'T SHOOT BIG!

and Quin Snyder was a McDonalds All-American.

Quin Snyder has rebounded nicely and has been highly successful in the NBDL in Austin. However, I did find it humorous.

By the way, belated congratulations to Justin Mosley! I'm happy for you.