Meet the SAINTsations

brianstl

Yes very cheesy. Baby Blues was a good one and the original member of the team chose it for themselves.

I don't like this hybrid team from what I am told the coach is weak.

However, good to see that they are trying to get some publicity, maybe it will help them get better dancers.

Has he been confirmed for the PA duties this year?

I hope not. This is our chance to boot him. He needs to concentrate more on his insultingly lame morning show instead. I used to have to suffer through that in high school carpool and once I could drive made a vow to never hear Y98 again- and I have kept it. I would take anyone on the PA besides him.

Is it just me or does it appear they used a cheap camera for this shoot?

http://slubillikens.cstv.com/view.gal?id=30060

http://slubillikens.cstv.com/trads/stlo-cheer.html

It doesn't really matter how nice the camera is. Until they get some attractive girls for the squad/teams it won't matter. Usually there are 2-3 that are alright and the rest are homely looking. Just my opinion.

It doesn't really matter how nice the camera is. Until they get some attractive girls for the squad/teams it won't matter. Usually there are 2-3 that are alright and the rest are homely looking. Just my opinion.

Post. Glad to see you reveal your appreciation of the finer things like dance. Too bad your taste is limited to your mouth.

Keep in mind that these girls are SLU students, just like the boys on the team, that they work hard and do a fine job, and that my 5 year old daughter is more excited watching them than team. Also, be reminded that one of the girls is the daughter of well known regular on this Board and possibly others as well.

Wow! That is a pretty low comment to make and really unnecessay.

"A thoroughly beautiful woman and a thoroughly homely woman are creations which I love to gaze upon, and which I cannot tire of gazing upon, for each is perfect in her own line".

Mark Twain

Wow! That is a pretty low comment to make and really unnecessay.

"A thoroughly beautiful woman and a thoroughly homely woman are creations which I love to gaze upon, and which I cannot tire of gazing upon, for each is perfect in her own line".

Mark Twain

My thoughts exactly. Every time you turn around this individual is making another "low comment" Why is he allowed to get away with it? All he seems to do is insult people?

My friend had a daughter on the dance team a few years ago when they were called the Baby Blues. She worked hard with dancing, was an outstanding student and has gone on to be very successful professionally at a young age. She was the kind of student who was a great representative of the university. It's completely classless to take shots at these young ladies.

Is this because an "attractive girl" can dance, cheer, stunt and even take a better picture then a "homely girl"??? hmmmm...again WOW!

He probably got rejected by all of them.

Is this comment what you mean by your moral excellence line in your quote?

He probably got rejected by all of them.

I may be in the minority on this, but I actually like the new name. And from the picture, they are a nice looking group. I am excited that SLU is trying new things. If they weren't trying new things they would be blamed for complacency.

tonka i agree the Saintsations is better than the saint louis university dance team. but imo, they will always be the baby blues.

i was reading the interview on the second link and was surprised to see that they are all on scholarship? what? we cant even fully scholarship our true sports teams but we have 14-20 dance team girls on scholarship?

i am happy for the dance team, but my gosh, fully fund the sports team scholarships that the ncaa allows at least before doing that.

tonka i agree the Saintsations is better than the saint louis university dance team. but imo, they will always be the baby blues.

i was reading the interview on the second link and was surprised to see that they are all on scholarship? what? we cant even fully scholarship our true sports teams but we have 14-20 dance team girls on scholarship?

i am happy for the dance team, but my gosh, fully fund the sports team scholarships that the ncaa allows at least before doing that.

Don't know the number but I imagine your talking a few hundred dollars per girl.