Meet the SAINTsations

brianstl

willie it doesnt say they are on partitial scholarships. but i would agree that makes sense. check your pm's.

Post. Glad to see you reveal your appreciation of the finer things like dance. Too bad your taste is limited to your mouth.

Keep in mind that these girls are SLU students, just like the boys on the team, that they work hard and do a fine job, and that my 5 year old daughter is more excited watching them than team. Also, be reminded that one of the girls is the daughter of well known regular on this Board and possibly others as well.

Maybe homely was a little harsh. Plain is more apt. I understand that they are SLU students. Is it my fault I want to look at hotter girls? When Jimbo posts his Cheerleader pics threads, the girls don't look anything like our Saintsations. Does that mean Jimbo hates our gals? No. It just means some other squads have more attractive "dancers."

Wow! That is a pretty low comment to make and really unnecessay.

It's a message board. People make comments. It wasn't low.

My thoughts exactly. Every time you turn around this individual is making another "low comment" Why is he allowed to get away with it? All he seems to do is insult people?

My friend had a daughter on the dance team a few years ago when they were called the Baby Blues. She worked hard with dancing, was an outstanding student and has gone on to be very successful professionally at a young age. She was the kind of student who was a great representative of the university. It's completely classless to take shots at these young ladies.

I've admitted that homely was maybe a poor choice of words. I wasn't taking shots at the girls. i was merely pointing out that they would be more fun to watch if they were hotter. I'm sure they work hard, study hard and represent the university well. I think you're overeacting a bit to my post.

Is this because an "attractive girl" can dance, cheer, stunt and even take a better picture then a "homely girl"??? hmmmm...again WOW!

I'm guessing that "attractive" girls and "homely" girls can dance, cheer and stunt with equal skill but "attractive" girls probably take a better picture. Is that a big shock to anyone?

He probably got rejected by all of them.

No I did not.

Is this comment what you mean by your moral excellence line in your quote?

No. It's not even close. I am not without sin.

So, in closing, I'm sure all of the girls are nice, smart, successful, polite and well mannered. I think most of them are plain looking not homely. Most big time programs have big time dance squads comprised of hot girls. I'm sorry I like hot girls and sympathize to all of you that don't. I'm sorry if I offended anyone on here.

God bless.

Maybe homely was a little harsh. Plain is more apt. I understand that they are SLU students. Is it my fault I want to look at hotter girls? When Jimbo posts his Cheerleader pics threads, the girls don't look anything like our Saintsations. Does that mean Jimbo hates our gals? No. It just means some other squads have more attractive "dancers."

I've admitted that homely was maybe a poor choice of words. I wasn't taking shots at the girls. i was merely pointing out that they would be more fun to watch if they were hotter. I'm sure they work hard, study hard and represent the university well. I think you're overeacting a bit to my post.

I'm guessing that "attractive" girls and "homely" girls can dance, cheer and stunt with equal skill but "attractive" girls probably take a better picture. Is that a big shock to anyone?

No I did not.

So, in closing, I'm sure all of the girls are nice, smart, successful, polite and well mannered. I think most of them are plain looking not homely. Most big time programs have big time dance squads comprised of hot girls. I'm sorry I like hot girls and sympathize to all of you that don't. I'm sorry if I offended anyone on here.

God bless.

though I don't agree with everything you say, I appreciate you responding to each criticism of your original post.

John Murtha. Thanks for the apology. First, homely and now plain. What's next, racists and red-necks?

What an absolute loser. Go ahead and post an 8 x 10 glossy of your ugly mug and let us take shots on you.

Why is this guy allowed to continue to post such garbage?

No I did not.

God bless.

John Murtha. Thanks for the apology. First, homely and now plain. What's next, racists and red-necks?

What an absolute loser. Go ahead and post an 8 x 10 glossy of your ugly mug and let us take shots on you.

Clock Tower,

I get that you don't like me. I consider myself pretty plain looking as well. I don't think I would make for a good dancer. I for one don't think that labeling a girl as plain in an insult. There are many men, myself included, that like and find plain girls plenty attractive. I guess we just disagree on what we want from our dance squads. I prefer hot and trashy. You prefer nice. That's fine. To each his own. I'm sorry if I offended you.

Why are some people taking this so seriously? You all are acting as if he called your wife or daughter something dirty. Just because he posts, some people feel they are obligated to be offended and raise an uproar. Stop it! The same people complaining about Postcard's posting his personal assessment of people in a public picture are the same people who'll fuss and complain about SLU public address announcer all day long and feel justified in doing so.

And I'm not defending Postcard's views; he's no friend of mine, yet.

Ugh, is thicks at it again? [Yep!] I made a fairly silly and innocuous comment about... and it's stricken. It was a simple play on Postcard's signature. Sigh.

It's like the NFL around here sometimes.

Edited by thicks
Let's keep the politics off the board

Ugh, is thicks at it again? [Yep!] I made a fairly silly and innocuous comment about... and it's stricken. It was a simple play on Postcard's signature. Sigh.

It's like the NFL around here sometimes.

If we are keeping politics off the board doesn't it make sense to have "OBAMA 08" removed from the signature line? I dont give s*** who he is voting for but lets have everybody playing equal here.

If we are keeping politics off the board doesn't it make sense to have "OBAMA 08" removed from the signature line? I dont give s*** who he is voting for but lets have everybody playing equal here.

And we should probably not mention Majerus since he was associated with a certain political event last year.

There's a difference between saying, "Hello," to someone and seeing his candidate's button before moving on and having that person come up to you and start telling you a joke about why you shouldn't vote for a certain candidate.

There's a difference between a signature and a post.