FYI Season Tickets - just received today

davidlee

I got my tix today also. Season tix holders also are getting a free replica of the Arena - I am going to be out town for the game - 12/6 - they listed you should pick your replica up at so I called they said the next game will also be one you can pick it upat - 12/13.

one per seat or one per account?

I was just examining my season tickets and realized that none of the tickets have game times on them. In fact, there's a schedule that comes with them and all of the times on that say TBA. Now I know we can easily look online and figure out the times, but for some reason it bugs me and I think it looks unprofessional. I usually don't have anything negative to say about the University, but I had to point that out.

I was just examining my season tickets and realized that none of the tickets have game times on them. In fact, there's a schedule that comes with them and all of the times on that say TBA. Now I know we can easily look online and figure out the times, but for some reason it bugs me and I think it looks unprofessional. I usually don't have anything negative to say about the University, but I had to point that out.

i am glad the tix are in hand earlier than past yrs so i have time to get them to all in my group

Does it mention anything about sending them out?

I just sent Margo Lubus an email and she indicated that for those out of towners who are season ticket holders, they can send their flier with a note to her and she will take care of it. I did offer to pay for shipping though.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Kevin Shortal

The tickets themselves looked great. I know they didn't have times on them, but I don't see how anyone thought they looked anything other than first class. They are probably the nicest looking tickets I have seen.

hahahaha, this is a ridiculous request, but would anyone mind taking a picture of one of the tickets and posting? i just have this uncontrollable need to see a classy ass ticket.

Are you sure you got a schedule with your season tickets? I just went back through my packet and there isn't a schedule included. Wasa there anything else with your tickets that I might be missing?

Are you sure you got a schedule with your season tickets? I just went back through my packet and there isn't a schedule included. Wasa there anything else with your tickets that I might be missing?

I think he is talking about the schedule on the back page of the tickets, it has all times as TBA. I did not receive a pocket schedule.

bauman, look at the back of the "It's a new game" mini poster that was included with your tickets.

Woould someone explain how the printing of season tickets without times on them constitutes First Class? I have never heard of a ticket, much less season tickets, not having times on them.

Just think. You cannot go to a game, you hand your tickets to the guy at work, he says, "Thanks, what time is the game again?" as he flips the tickets over looking confused. To which you reply, "Don't they look really nice?" "First class all the way." "Time??" Just log on to the Internet, type in slubillikens.com and try to figure out the time.

I think he is talking about the schedule on the back page of the tickets, it has all times as TBA. I did not receive a pocket schedule.

That's exactly what I was talking about. Sorry, didn't mean to imply that there was a pocket schedule. Don't get me wrong, I think the tickets look very nice. I just couldn't believe that the times weren't on them.

Woould someone explain how the printing of season tickets without times on them constitutes First Class? I have never heard of a ticket, much less season tickets, not having times on them.

Just think. You cannot go to a game, you hand your tickets to the guy at work, he says, "Thanks, what time is the game again?" as he flips the tickets over looking confused. To which you reply, "Don't they look really nice?" "First class all the way." "Time??" Just log on to the Internet, type in slubillikens.com and try to figure out the time.

I wonder if they might not have had firm game times on all games when they had to start the printing. Perhaps they felt it was better to leave the times off than have changes like they do every other year.

Now, this may just be the progressive way of thinking us used car dealers are known for, but if I need to give a pair of tickets away, I'm just going to tell the person I give them to what time the game is. Hell, they may even put out little pocket schedules and I won't even have to go to slubillikens.com

I wonder if they might not have had firm game times on all games when they had to start the printing. Perhaps they felt it was better to leave the times off than have changes like they do every other year.

Now, this may just be the progressive way of thinking us used car dealers are known for, but if I need to give a pair of tickets away, I'm just going to tell the person I give them to what time the game is. Hell, they may even put out little pocket schedules and I won't even have to go to slubillikens.com

I'm just shocked that that Bauman and Courtside would be critical of the SLU Athletic Dept. :lol: We all know they normally don't whine about things.

The tickets look great IMO and I'm smart enough to figure out the game time any number of ways. Since I also have the ability to tell someone I am giving the tickets to the game time I'm going to give the tickets a thumbs up and say that they are the best looking tickets this school has ever produced.

Now back to the bitching...

I'm just shocked that that Bauman and Courtside would be critical of the SLU Athletic Dept. :lol: We all know they normally don't whine about things.

The tickets look great IMO and I'm smart enough to figure out the game time any number of ways. Since I also have the ability to tell someone I am giving the tickets to the game time I'm going to give the tickets a thumbs up and say that they are the best looking tickets this school has ever produced.

See, you should be a used car dealer also with progressive thinking like that.

You can tell it's Halloween it's freaking scary how much we think alike lately.

You know what else is nice about the tickets, there are no pictures of the crack of RM's ass while he's bent over talking to someone. Hell, that alone is reason enough to be estatic about the pictures. So now that RM's ass crack is in your head, I hope every time anyone starts bitching about the tickets, a picture of his crack immediately pops into your head as punishment.

Come on guys. There are plenty of things to get upset about...but worrying about not having game times on tickets? There are about 100 ways to look up the game time in under 30 seconds. Who cares whether they are on the ticket?

Shoe. Guess we just have different view of "first class." Call it bitching if you want, but go ahead and give me another example of a team printing up a ticket without times on them. I presume, from your silence, you cannot.

On another note, glad to know you have the "ability to tell someone I am giving ticket..." God given talent or years of practice??

I tought I heard something about a Canadian company that did most of the printing of sporting event tickets being on strike. This has caused Pro teams and colleges to scrable to get their tickets done locally. The lack of times was probably caused by the first time printer not having enough time to get the tickets done before the games started it they had to wait for the start times to print the tickets.

Anyone else know anything about this???

Shoe. Guess we just have different view of "first class." Call it bitching if you want, but go ahead and give me another example of a team printing up a ticket without times on them. I presume, from your silence, you cannot.

On another note, glad to know you have the "ability to tell someone I am giving ticket..." God given talent or years of practice??

Well, I decided to look no further than my wallet which contained the ticket of the LSU/Georgia football game I attended over the weekend and guess what, NO TIME LISTED. Yeah, LSU football has no idea how to do things right. Somehow, my friend was able to give me the ticket and I still figured out what time the game was at. The wonders never cease.

I don't get your last comment at all. Fact is, you made the folowing post "Just think. You cannot go to a game, you hand your tickets to the guy at work, he says, "Thanks, what time is the game again?" as he flips the tickets over looking confused. To which you reply, "Don't they look really nice?" "First class all the way." "Time??" Just log on to the Internet, type in slubillikens.com and try to figure out the time."

and all I did was point how incredibly easy it is to just tell the person you are handing the tickets the game time.