The RACk Grand Opening Roll Call

TheBand

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BillikenReport

Will there be boats to take us from the garage to the Chaifetz? For you out of town folks, we are suppose to get 1 to 2 inches of rain today. It is raining "like cats and dogs" right now; at least on the 'ill" side of the river.

I live in St. Louis city, and it's raining very hard here too.

with it raining like this, i am doubting no high school softball tonite so i will be there. really looking forward to scouting the seat locations.

Me too

I expect thorough reports of everyone's first impressions of the place, including good seat locations. It is looking like my dad wants to go in on season tickets with me, so I want the best bang for my buck.

Also, is anyone bringing a camera? I have no doubts that the billikens.com board members can be top-notch photo journalists.

Guest BillikenReport

with it raining like this, i am doubting no high school softball tonite so i will be there. really looking forward to scouting the seat locations.

Roy,

Wherever you are sitting, you'll have a good seat.

When I was there a couple weeks ago, I made sure to sit in what seemed like the worst seat in the building. It still had a very good view.

I think everyone will be impressed, except of course for the people who want a 20,000-seat cavern.

- Nate

I expect thorough reports of everyone's first impressions of the place, including good seat locations. It is looking like my dad wants to go in on season tickets with me, so I want the best bang for my buck.

Also, is anyone bringing a camera? I have no doubts that the billikens.com board members can be top-notch photo journalists.

I'm bringing a kamera. I'm also bringing Rufus. "We gon' F$ up everything in Chaifetz!"