It's a done deal according to Frank

SLUDrew

I'm hearing different; from multiple sources--FC = wrong.

This story is still in process; Everyone hit the pause button ... that is all

Oh yeah. Keep Hope Alive

Hanging chads still being counted in Dade county.

What we know: STL local Sports Media blows goats.

I'm hearing different; from multiple sources--FC = wrong.

This story is still in process; Everyone hit the pause button ... that is all

Is this becoming the most intriguing event in SLU history? Travis Ford can play himself in the movie version...

As far as I can tell there is only 1 source for this story Stu at STL Today.

In the intelligence community this is referred to as singular source reporting (clever name) and is viewed with scepticism unless the source is very reliable.*

We know Stu isn't #pluggedin by his own admission and that the STLToday is not reliable.

*intelligence leaks or spillage of classified material of singular source reporting can be very dangerous to the source. See Robert Hanson case for death of high level USIC sources in Russia. Which is why proper handling of classified material is really important. Just FYI.

Sources say Travis Ford is our head assistant, mainly for recruiting, and Drew will be our head coach. Inglesby will be brought on as our assistant assistant coach and be named our HC in waiting once Drew takes us to the Ship where he will leave us for Duke.

Well, I guess if we can't get Izzo, this will have to do.

Sources say Travis Ford is our head assistant, mainly for recruiting, and Drew will be our head coach. Inglesby will be brought on as our assistant assistant coach and be named our HC in waiting once Drew takes us to the Ship where he will leave us for Duke.

Did you mean to write this in blue color?

I'd like to say that Doc brings good info about the program to the board. Before we pound him into submission and lose a credible source of information, let's see how this plays out.

I am more than willing to get my hopes up one more time.