Charter Game

Tonka

All the cool people are using eom now days. I heard the next big thing is TA for That's All.

I like the EOM because in the Field Artillery at the completiion of a fire mission (ie dropping steel rain on the unsuspecting heads of the enemy) we say End of Mission which is abbreviated eom.

Some other populars abbreviations:

WTF- what the ......

LOL- laugh out loud

BRHALM- Billiken Roy has a large melon

SPUMAC- Scandal Plagued University of Missiouri at Columbia

IV, DP, DB, KL, TL, BS etc.- all player/coach initials

...my sincere opposition to the eom craze. I find eom rediculous. If you have a post where you only use the title, you should use nm. It is simply more efficient.

First, if I have to read 3 letters instead of 2, my valuable eye vision and reading comprehension are wasted.

Second, there is a limit to how long post titles can be. The 3 character eom makes for potentially shorter titles, and less information for me!

Third, to type eom, I have to go from the top left of the keyboard to get the E, to the top right to get the O, and finally to the bottom right to get that M. With nm, I just type N and M in the bottom right, and they are conveniently next to each other! I am wasting valuable key strokes and time if I were to follow the new craze.

Therefore, I heartily encourage my fellow Billikens.com posters and users to stop trying to be a cool kid and do what is right....use nm