GDT: SLU v. Utah St.

SluSignGuy

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, stmdragons said:

I was mostly kidding but he’s been bad so far this year. 

I'm obviously down on the coach and the AD but I'm not blaming the players. They were put in a no win situation.  That situation is going to get real frustrating when they realize what we've known from the beginning, playing a 6'4 C isn't going to work.

So you run and press and get the trap you want but don't then cut off the obvious pass?  That's the whole point.  Trap cut off the pass get the TO score in transition.

2 minutes ago, MusicCityBilliken said:

Did I hear it right from Highmark say about the Utah St coach, he had to recruit 11 players after April 15th.  Unreal, look what Ford put together. And Ford making the big bucks.

Yep, Odom left for VCU late and he had to rebuild the roster.  And Craig Smith was the coach before him there, he went to Utah.  Quite a contrast in coaches the last 5 years between schools.

Just now, TRN said:

Yep, Odom left for VCU late and he had to rebuild the roster.  And Craig Smithwas the coach before him there, he went to Utah.  Quite a contrast in coaches the last 5 years between schools.

Maybe hire away their assistant AD to step up and be our AD