GDT: SLU v. Wyoming

SluSignGuy

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

I'm looking for Thames to get some extended PT this tourney.  His defense and rebounding have both been impressive.  He has only taken 10 shots hitting on 6, but his offense will be there.

Parker needs to keep penetrating the lane on offense, drawing fouls, win at the FT line.

David King likes this

2 minutes ago, laker119 said:

I don’t think Wyoming can score enough to really make this ugly.  If I’m wrong, feel free to come back to this message and expose me

Wyoming doesn't impress me. Our schedule is weaker than Knights Inn coffee this year.

3 minutes ago, Bills By 40 said:

He's unconfident, that will change with more minutes. He's a mobile passing 7 footer that can rebound - we need that on the floor. 

Ya I just don't agree and I don't know if this is where you want those minutes. Maybe. I just don't see much there to be honest. I'd rather play small. I'll happily eat crow if he proves me wrong. 

1 minute ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Ya I just don't agree and I don't know if this is where you want those minutes. Maybe. I just don't see much there to be honest. I'd rather play small. I'll happily eat crow if he proves me wrong. 

He stood in the way on defense and held his own.  You can’t teach size.