GDT: A10 Tournament - VCU

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, wgstl said:

This half went about as well as it possibly could to be honest

Would love to see Perk to go off second half.

Just now, laker119 said:

Down 5 with how well VCU shot is a win.  Have to come out with some defensive intensity right away to start the 2nd 20. 

No sleepwalking start.  Ought to have Tate at exit to the tunnel to smack every Bill in the face to wake them up as they come out......

I got certain troll posters on ignore but it doesn't work when you quote the poster.  Just ignore he's dumb.  Not bad down 5 after how it was looking.  Really need this one.  I'm hoping FU and SVU is an all out battle and SLU advances to meet a worn out team.

Just now, TheA_Bomb said:

I got certain troll posters on ignore but it doesn't work when you quote the poster.  Just ignore he's dumb.  Not bad down 5 after how it was looking.  Really need this one.  I'm hoping FU and SVU is an all out battle and SLU advances to meet a worn out team.

My bad.......It was just such instant karma.......

They put the lockdown on Gibby as he only got two shots. Made both. Move the ball, swing it to Perk or Gibby and take your chances.