GDT: Fordham; What do basketball players call the first meal of the day?

SluSignGuy

Just now, laker119 said:

Never thought I’d see this message this year, but I absolutely love it.  

Haha I was literally gonna post “Never thought I’d say it but thank God for Franco”.  But thought it would be selling out lol. 

He’s playing like the player we thought we were getting. A man amongst boys. 

Fraz and JohnnyJumpUp like this

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, gobillsgo said:

Haha I was literally gonna post “Never thought I’d say it but thank God for Franco”.  But thought it would be selling out lol. 

He’s playing like the player we thought we were getting. A man amongst boys. 

Earl was on the radio talking about how in these games that are physical, Okoro is much more comfortable.  Can’t argue that.

4 minutes ago, slu72 said:

I know I’m answering myself but 4 3 attempts that’s nuts. 

It's clear that Ford thinks we should be driving the lane or feeding the post. Guessing that he thinks their bigs can't guard the post or is trying to get them in foul trouble. The trey doesn't seem to be part of the game plan, at least not in the first half.

Just now, billikenbill said:

It's clear that Ford thinks we should be driving the lane or feeding the post. Guessing that he thinks their bigs can't guard the post or is trying to get them in foul trouble. The trey doesn't seem to be part of the game plan, at least not in the first half.

Is pickett was struggling at something he’s been solid at all year, it wouldn’t be close. A good game plan 

1 minute ago, billikenbill said:

It's clear that Ford thinks we should be driving the lane or feeding the post. Guessing that he thinks their bigs can't guard the post or is trying to get them in foul trouble. The trey doesn't seem to be part of the game plan, at least in the first half.

And so we forgot about kickouts? Although I think Pickett caused a lot of problems for us with his drives to the hoop.