Jump to content

Path to NCAA Tourney


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Fan Guy said:

Now imagine your me and this is how I feel everybody acts whenever we lose.

Oh no I was commenting on one game I think it was LaSalle and EVERYONE was like seasons over not even sniffing the tournament were done blah blah. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Lando Griffin said:

Oh no I was commenting on one game I think it was LaSalle and EVERYONE was like seasons over not even sniffing the tournament were done blah blah. 

 I don’t mind the overreactions. Those are just kind of a knee jerk reflex. What gets me is when posters ONLY post negative stuff. Never post any excitement or positivity. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Lando Griffin said:

Oh no I was commenting on one game I think it was LaSalle and EVERYONE was like seasons over not even sniffing the tournament were done blah blah. 

After Minnesota there will people convinced that Mr. AP wasn’t gonna let us on his rankings until mid February.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Reinert310 said:

 I don’t mind the overreactions. Those are just kind of a knee jerk reflex. What gets me is when posters ONLY post negative stuff. Never post any excitement or positivity. 

Agreed. It’s clear who those are. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, billikenbill said:

The worst call I've ever seen in the Houston-Memphis game. The FBI needs to be in on this.

I hope the committee sees that play and call. Three refs look at a monitor and reverse the foul call? Everyone, announcers included, were expecting it to be elevated to flagrant. What a joke.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AnkielBreakers said:

I hope the committee sees that play and call. Three refs look at a monitor and reverse the foul call? Everyone, announcers included, were expecting it to be elevated to flagrant. What a joke.

Those three should be suspended for that travesty.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...