Jermaine Bishop

Where is Jermaine Bishop?  I would have thought by now we would have heard that he had found a place to land, where he could continue his education and play ball.  I am not on Twitter or Facebook, so have no access to the 'inside' info other than what this board affords me.  I believe he was talented enough to be able to contribute something to most mid-level programs or higher, unless the upper levels of SLU admininstration has tainted him in such a way that other programs won't touch him.

Anyone with info?  Could he ever come back to SLU?

mhg

A current player told me that Bishop will not be back but I also find it interesting that we haven't heard a word from him or about him. This player had no reason to lie to me other than that I'm a nobody who was bugging him with questions at a restaurant off campus while he tried to enjoy his life. Guess Bishop could be trying to play professionally or he's still keeping all of his options open

1 hour ago, cheeseman said:

He does not owe us any explanation.  I really do not understand the obsession some have on this matter.  Bottom line he has moved on with his life let the kid go.

I do think we should move on from all the speculation. It is, however, interesting that all his social media profiles still say “SLU Basketball #11” or something like that

7 minutes ago, MattyMo213 said:

I do think we should move on from all the speculation. It is, however, interesting that all his social media profiles still say “SLU Basketball #11” or something like that

My facebook still says in a relationship. That hasn’t been true in 9 months