SLU vs Houston: I guess we’ll do another GDT

5 minutes ago, MattyMo213 said:

Alright so to finish my McDonald’s chronicles. I just picked up my cards today in creve couer and I got 52 extra value meal cards, gets me a sandwich, medium fry, and drink at like 15 McDonalds in the Stl area. I can pick up the next 52 anytime in 2019 and continue with that trend right when the calendar year starts. And the cards never expire so when I’m 80 I’ll have a bunch left over

id pass those out to the homeless every January 1st for the rest of my life. God bless you 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, MattyMo213 said:

Alright so to finish my McDonald’s chronicles. I just picked up my cards today in creve couer and I got 52 extra value meal cards, gets me a sandwich, medium fry, and drink at like 15 McDonalds in the Stl area. I can pick up the next 52 anytime in 2019 and continue with that trend right when the calendar year starts. And the cards never expire so when I’m 80 I’ll have a bunch left over

Don't worry about that a person who eats a lot of McDonalds won't make it to 80 anyway.

6 hours ago, MattyMo213 said:

You are on the "McDonald's channel" every day, at least in St. Louis.  The McDonald's channel is a channel that many McDonald's play on their TV (has some recent news clips of the day), but they show your shot pretty much every 15 - 20 minutes.

I need a little backstory here. @MattyMo213 hit the half-court shot and won McDonald's for life? A year? Two? And the deal is he gets basically the equivalent of a value meal a week during that time period?

I knew someone hit the shot but I think it was a game I missed, so I didn't catch the initial story.

7 minutes ago, Pistol said:

I need a little backstory here. @MattyMo213 hit the half-court shot and won McDonald's for life? A year? Two? And the deal is he gets basically the equivalent of a value meal a week during that time period?

I knew someone hit the shot but I think it was a game I missed, so I didn't catch the initial story.

For life, that would not work well for me based on my old man body so I like Next Years idea of giving the 52 cards each year to the homeless.

When they do the contest at the games when they say for life it sounds scary.

6 hours ago, Pistol said:

I wasn't there, but the contest that if you hit 1 half-court shot, you get free McDonald's for a year. If you hit 2, it's free McDonald's for life. MattyMo apparently hit 2 half court shots.

2 hours ago, DeSmetBilliken said:

I wasn't there, but the contest that if you hit 1 half-court shot, you get free McDonald's for a year. If you hit 2, it's free McDonald's for life. MattyMo apparently hit 2 half court shots.

That's right. And if I remember correctly, he made them either back-to-back or two out of three. Unbelievable, regardless.

6 hours ago, Adman said:

That's right. And if I remember correctly, he made them either back-to-back or two out of three. Unbelievable, regardless.

I seem to remember he made the 3rd shot and then the 5th or 6th. He still had 15 seconds (half the time) left after making the 2nd.

Matty, do you remember, or is it all just a wonderful blur??