Coaching Candidates

JMM28

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like another 48 hours and another 25 pages of posts....

Too funny, I was pulling for Valpo I can wait. How many more pages after the coach is announced, could it be a record?

Doesn't Valpo have almost their whole team back? If they win the NIT, he may want to take a shot at doing some damage in the NCAA with that core group

Peters is back. He's the kind of guy who could carry a team to the second weekend if he gets hot.

What happens if Drew doesn't come and Rice says no?

Ingelsby, Capel, Crutchfield and others.

As long as they get the right HC who cares???

In the long run, it probably does not matter.

In the short run, it would be nice for the new coach, be he the one behind Door #1, Door #2, Door #3, the Curtain, or even in the Box (let's hope he's too big for the Box) to assemble a coaching staff, as in at the Final 4 Job Fair, and to make up for lost time re recruiting.

Doesn't Valpo have almost their whole team back? If they win the NIT, he may want to take a shot at doing some damage in the NCAA with that core group

Perfect time to leave if you want your hand picked successor and the program to be set up to thrive after you leave. I think that actually is important to Drew.