Anyone else pulling for SVU to lose?

Oh well I don't think UD should've been in a play-in game. I think it was done for theatrics and it's pretty unfair to Boise to play in Dayton.

They both did. Yeah, Dayton got to play in front of their home crowd and Boise had to deal with that, but Dayton's reward is to be right where they should have been Sunday night, in the round of 64. Their short bench now has to play Fri, Sat, Sun, Wed, Fri. 5 games in 8 days for 6 scholarship players

I thought Dayton got screwed. If Uconn beats SMU in title AAC game at home in Hartford, Dayton is NIT --not in tourney. What did they have? RPI of 29. Finished second in league season and second in league tournament.

Folks in Dayton are spinning home game with second round game 45 miles down road. No ... Indiana, Oklahoma State, UCLA, Texas all could/should have been here first. But we hear these types of "injustices" every year.

I don't get why they have 11 seeds in play in games. What's the logic behind that?

It can be any seed. I think they've been 11s, 12s and 13s so far. Wherever the last 2 at-large spaces in the round of 64 are is the seed line for the First Four.

MB73, on 18 Mar 2015 - 8:28 PM, said:

I hope they lose by 20 and Shaka's large nose (33% of his body weight-fact) is broken by one of his own players on an out of bounds loose ball scramble.

You have the nerve to get on posters on this board about criticizing players yet you say something like that about someone who has never done ANYTHING to you. You even want him to get hurt. People in glass houses__________

I'm not crazy about their chances, but I'll be rooting for them all the way. I can understand being irritated that Shaka has been anointed the face of the A-10, but he's done an awesome job of using that platform to talk up the conference. Everybody here should appreciate that, in spite of the occasionally d-baggish fans or the d-baggish warmup jerseys.

No surprise at who is posting the nasty comments and big nose references here. Shaka envy...

Because they are the last teams to get in the tournament. 12 seeds and below are typically automatic bids.

I'd still prefer the lowest seeded teams be the ones who have to play in. Never really understood the reason that "last in" should be more important than everything else.

You have the nerve to get on posters on this board about criticizing players yet you say something like that about someone who has never done ANYTHING to you. You even want him to get hurt. People in glass houses__________

+1 And when you read references to"thugball" or "streetball" in connection to Shaka, there is usually a little more than just a healthy dislike for a rival going on.

Big win for Cheryl Levick... I believe she is no longer the AD at Georgia State, but still working there in a different role. Two Big 12 teams already go down in upsets.

If you haven't seen the video of coach Hunter falling off his chair as his son wins the game, check it out.

Big win for Cheryl Levick... I believe she is no longer the AD at Georgia State, but still working there in a different role. Two Big 12 teams already go down in upsets.

Damn, I stopped watching when they were down 7 or 8 with a couple minutes left.