GDT - Spiders Spin Web - Net Victory

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really looking forward to seeing Duquesne set some kind of scoring record when they take us to the woodshed.

We lost, as we all kind of expected, at least we made more than 20 points. Reggie played well, so did Gillmann. The refs were calling a lot of non existent fouls on us. Oh well, next game is against Duquesne, we may have a chance to play another game after all.

Our man Reggie finally gets that double -double! Hopefully a sign of things to come. He certainly worked for it but missed some easy ones along the way. MC with a good game as well.

I actually think we saw some good things tonight. Reggie with a double double. Crawford 8 rebounds and actually played good defense. Ash despite going 5-12 was much more under control.

Obviously some bad things. Mainly the usual things. Defense has regressed over the last couple weeks.

Another game where we had some guys who didn't look interested, but definitely more positives tonight than the past 3 games.

Was it all a mirage?

http://www.richmondspiders.com/liveStats/v2/basketball/index.dbml?GAME_STAT_ID=1907018&db_oem_id=26800

What happened to the Saint Louis University Billikens?

Were the Southeastern Louisiana Lions the opponents for Richmond tonight? What visiting team played in Richmond tonight?

This one ranks right up there with Billiken Hall of Famer/All Century Team Member Matt Dickey. Did a whole team impersonate another?

Maybe a SLU Law alumnus can find a technicality so this game doesn't count against SLU's won-loss record. Loss #20 must have clearly been a hoax.

Where is BAB?

I was at Mass and a reception with the Bishop of Oakland, a Higher Authority.

Bishop Barber of Oakland is a Jesuit. I told him I went to "Saint Louis University," while shaking his hand. He immediately said, "SLU." As such, SLU evidently has a "national profile" with the Roman Catholic Bishop of Oakland, California. Or at least the Bishop is clearly aware of the institution.

Given the stats per my post above, maybe I didn't miss anything ...

Was it all a mirage?

http://www.richmondspiders.com/liveStats/v2/basketball/index.dbml?GAME_STAT_ID=1907018&db_oem_id=26800

What happened to the Saint Louis University Billikens?

Were the Southeastern Louisiana Lions the opponents for Richmond tonight? What visiting team played in Richmond tonight?

This one ranks right up there with Billiken Hall of Famer/All Century Team Member Matt Dickey. Did a whole team impersonate another?

Maybe a SLU Law alumnus can find a technicality so this game doesn't count against SLU's won-loss record. Loss #20 must have clearly been a hoax.

The live stats for George Mason (road) said the same thing. So we could dispute that one too.