GDT: Southern North Dakota at Hoople

bonwich

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is, I can live with so-called 'freshman mistakes'. But when Yacoubou commits a stupid foul, McBroom puts up a forced jumper early in the shot clock, Lancona commits a lane violation, or Manning fails to rotate on defense or block out his man, I have a hard time maintaining my patience. These are NOT freshmen mistakes (nor are these guys freshmen!!!), these are bonehead mistakes and are unacceptable.

I would like to see that when the officials go to the the video to review a possible flagrant foul, that they can reverse the call and call a flagrant acting job.

I know we did not lose because of the refs, but that call on gillman was a piece of crap. #30's arm comes up his head jerks back long before Austin's arm even moves......arrrghhh!!!!

I'm bummed but I've been bummed before. I did see some good flashes tonight they picked up Defensive Intensity to start the 2nd half, moved the ball really well. MY is a bright spot. AG Had a few good sequences

On the other hand the lack of shooting plagues this team. They will need to execute a high level of intensity all game long and work for the open shot on offense. Which would be readily available with some outside shooting easing up the lane a bit.

I'm bummed but I'm not losing hope. Rebuilding a big project

Crawford is the only guard on the team shooting above 40% from the field.

I like Crawford, I really do. But he doesn't handle the ball well, he's not the best defender, he often rushes his shot, and he plays timid. Sometimes the grass isn't greener. If we aren't going to free him up within our offense then I don't see him getting major minutes

I like Crawford, I really do. But he doesn't handle the ball well, he's not the best defender, he often rushes his shot, and he plays timid. Sometimes the grass isn't greener. If we aren't going to free him up within our offense then I don't see him getting major minutes

He's good enough defensively to at least deserve increased minutes on a team starved for offense and shooters. Agree though that we run nothing for him.