World Cup 23 man roster named. no Donovan

Backhand loves the post game soccer analysis from dirtyrican. Enormous amount of soccer knowledge.

What a barn burner last night!

I played back in the day!

I was more joking at the stretcher being used for a hamstring injury. It was like he was shot or something.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are perceived as being a deeper squad because they're European. I'm heartened by CONCAF's performance so far and think that US might be better than we think. I always want Tri-Color to lose but their tie of Brasil makes me think perhaps the US is better than we think. Yeah it's the law of transference but I need something to hold on to. Also I hope California Klinsi gots something for Die Mannschaft. A win vs. them would be legendary. Since 1990 German World Cup wins 26 USA 5

Spain not moving on and by all rights Brazil should only have 2 points. The WC so far has been pretty interesting. GE looked very good as did the Dutch against Spain, but they didn't look so great against Australia. Did the Dutch and Chile really look that good or has Spain dropped off that much so quickly? Not sure what to think regarding a winner yet

They are perceived as being a deeper squad because they're European. I'm heartened by CONCAF's performance so far and think that US might be better than we think. I always want Tri-Color to lose but their tie of Brasil makes me think perhaps the US is better than we think. Yeah it's the law of transference but I need something to hold on to. Also I hope California Klinsi gots something for Die Mannschaft. A win vs. them would be legendary. Since 1990 German World Cup wins 26 USA 5

Big win for Costa Rica and CONCAF.

I know way to Go Costa Rica! My bad on calling it CONCAF I left out a few letters before.

Seriously CONCACAF is undefeated in the World Cup! USA is ranked #1 in the CONCACAF. Portugal is beatable a win tomorrow would be so huge and then I'll dare to dream against Die Mannschaft. I'll talk so much smack to my German buds. They haven't heard from me in years but they'll get some long distance taunting. I hope California Klinsi will have something for them.

I know way to Go Costa Rica! My bad on calling it CONCAF I left out a few letters before.

Seriously CONCACAF is undefeated in the World Cup! USA is ranked #1 in the CONCACAF. Portugal is beatable a win tomorrow would be so huge and then I'll dare to dream against Die Mannschaft. I'll talk so much smack to my German buds. They haven't heard from me in years but they'll get some long distance taunting. I hope California Klinsi will have something for them.

Concacaf isn't undefeated

Honduras

Wow. How do we give the guy 5 feet of clear space in the middle. We play a great game minus an early mishit ball and then are just unaware of an opponent 8 yards out with a few seconds left.

Actually, the problem was Bradley didn't play the ball into the corner. Horrible play, especially with 30 seconds left.

Actually, the problem was Bradley didn't play the ball into the corner. Horrible play, especially with 30 seconds left.

He's definitely my whipping boy. Horrible first game, missed a golden opportunity with the goalie out by hitting it right at the defender today, then had the ball stolen from him to lead to the tying goal.