Who is visiting in a couple of weeks?

Sorry, I'm sure this topic has already been discussed but I saw Ben Weixlmann's tweet on the billikens.com main page and was wondering to whom he was referring. The link takes you to the subscription page. He added a dollar sign in his tweet so I kind of think it was just a joke tweet?

I tried looking on the Billiken scout page but didn't see anything there either.

Thanks!

Sorry, I'm sure this topic has already been discussed but I saw Ben Weixlmann's tweet on the billikens.com main page and was wondering to whom he was referring. The link takes you to the subscription page. He added a dollar sign in his tweet so I kind of think it was just a joke tweet?

I tried looking on the Billiken scout page but didn't see anything there either.

Thanks!

Dollar sign just means its subscribers-only, not that it is a joke.

He did have quite a few offers from majors, but most got pulled off the table even though he had great junior, senior seasons...perhaps due to not qualifying academically. One of the better players in the state...He fills up the scoresheet, including assists, which Crews must find appealing...

All of the sites I looked at showed multiple offers/interests but SLU wasn't listed on any of them... Do we have validation for this? Or is it just wishful thinking? Seems like he'd be a good fit but can anybody find stats? I came up empty.

All of the sites I looked at showed multiple offers/interests but SLU wasn't listed on any of them... Do we have validation for this? Or is it just wishful thinking? Seems like he'd be a good fit but can anybody find stats? I came up empty.

There was a tweet indicating he was visiting and that we were in his Top 5.

I was doing some research when this was first posted and I found at least one article from the Chicago area from several months ago which listed his offers and the Bills were on the list.

Also says hes "top 20 all time in scoring in Illinois," not bad. One question I have is, do you think the staff is looking for 6'6 banger rather than a shooter?

From his videos it seems like he can do both pretty well. Highlight videos are deceiving though

My (limited) understanding of the situation is that his grades were a mess, but they are trending toward qualifier status. I would assume most big schools backed off during the mess part but are now coming back. He is taking visits to SLU, Bradley, Minnesota, Cincinnati, and another I can't think of off the top of my head.

From his videos it seems like he can do both pretty well. Highlight videos are deceiving though

It would be funny for someone to edit a Jake Barnett highlight video that makes him look like the second coming of Kevin Lisch. You could totally do it. All the NBA range threes, the brilliant guarding job on the guy from UMass, none of the airballs, none of the missed front ends of 1 and 1s, none of the flagrant fouls in the tourney, etc....some posters here would probably crap bricks.

A similar video should be done for Glaze that really DOES make him look like a Rodman/Barkley clone.

It would be funny for someone to edit a Jake Barnett highlight video that makes him look like the second coming of Kevin Lisch. You could totally do it. All the NBA range threes, the brilliant guarding job on the guy from UMass, none of the airballs, none of the missed front ends of 1 and 1s, none of the flagrant fouls in the tourney, etc....some posters here would probably crap bricks.

A similar video should be done for Glaze that really DOES make him look like a Rodman/Barkley clone.

Could one be made for Guy Phillips?