Big Heads

slufan13

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 6 new heads in the works thanks to suggestions here. Don't wanna give them all away but they should be on display for the VCU game. Also, Im probably gonna print them on SLU printers... Only 10cents a page and a poster averages 20 pages so a total of $12 isn't too bad I dont think.

Is Speedo guy going to be in attendance again for VCU? He was the best. Pete Gillen broke down his act on the broadcast as much as he did the basketball action that night.

Is Speedo guy going to be in attendance again for VCU? He was the best. Pete Gillen broke down his act on the broadcast as much as he did the basketball action that night.

No idea cuz I don't know who he his lol But he was quite impressive. .....I mean his dancing..... Wait... His distraction factor. Thats it.

Also, head selection is changing.The Shaka one I had I'm scrapping because it's not making fun of him enough.

(Can anyone tell me how to upload picture from my computer onto the board. I'm not new to boards in any way but I cant figure it out here.)

Yea I think I'm getting rid of Bieber. It's just not funny enough. I may also ditch the Nic Cage for quality reasons but we'll see. I still have about 5 other's I'm not gonna post so that way all you have to go to the game to see them.

That is if the SLUnatics or arena staff dont take them away..... They know I'm making them. Ive tweeted several times at them.